Xan's travel log...enter at your own risk

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Xan's travel log...enter at your own risk

Post by Xanadu »

~LAST NIGHT to demension "Moo Zoo"~

12:45 - yummy paper

1:20 - my brain is crazy...listening to 2112 in the dark...unleashed creativity....geometric caverns kaleidescope

1:30 - holy shit fuck loud sound freak me out...lights on...colors brighter

1:55 - feeling weird as shit....feel no pain...adrenaline rush really kicking on now

2:00 - feel like a ball of cold fire...can't stop shaking...fun as hell...right now I want to do everything...like a bundle of nerves where certain things melt...sometimes the lines melt sometimes the filling

2:10 - oddly i am hungry....acid makes more of everything...shrooms suck these colors are better...can my eyes get any bigger...I feel myself go away

2:25 - everything is moo zoo...my dad told me to turn down my music...I wanted to laugh...this is hardley sane

3:15 - don't care if the fish fly into the sky...they'd make good trails...nothing melts any better than this...I feel like a bolt of lightning that keeps striking...candlelight perfect...nice red tint

4:15 - i think in colors...can i emphasize more how suck are shrooms

5:15 - LSD mental laxative you come out with more wild shit

9:40 - interesting in retrospect...everything back to normal insane levels...I have alot of energy and woa I am happy today....every now and then it comes back for a sec and I see trails but should go away before work :lol: :shock:
We're all mad here!
OldRUSHfan

Post by OldRUSHfan »

Yup acid'll do that to ya....just beware a bad trip.
RUSH FREAKS UNITE!

ORF
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Sounds like this was a fun one, though. Hey Xan, thanks for the play-by-play. I had a "trip" through memory lane while reading it. I bet you are still sleeping right now :D
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

OldRUSHfan wrote:Yup acid'll do that to ya....just beware a bad trip.
Had 2 of those...both on shrooms...I have a harder time with shrooms because they make me sick (with is the main reason cuz when I didn't feel bad my trips were great) and confused...its such a dreamy trip...acid I've never had a problem with...like the other night when my dad (who's a cop :shock: you know what they say about cop's kids :lol: ) knocked on my door I got scared as shit for a sec (good thing I locked it) that really bumped up my adrenaline level LOL...but I had no problem calming myself down...acid has allways been more pleasant to me and add to that shrooms give you a hangover.

But OMG never ever listen to Countdown on acid unless you're really brave...that song was scarey! It was cool and amazing in a way but OMG my blood adrenaline level was way over the legal limit :shock:
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Trip into the realm of "Wikki Ikki Ooocapooo"...

11:30 pm - the countdown begins...I go out and walk me dog

12:10 - nervous psychophobic feeling...then I aproach being in tears

[I started to ged this horrible sense or dread and then it turned its self into depression....I was nearly in tears (note: I took alot this time)]

1:20 - cold light and endless

1:50 - perceptions really starting to branch...LOL I'm sitting here playing with demensions

2:20 - certain Rush songs scare it away then it uses its ego to get back at me or back into me

[I was watching Chronicles and RIR...absolutely amazing on acid...Rush is my fav trip music...can you tell?]

3:00 - oh dear hope I didnot want to be conscious for this...its good and bad comes at me from all 4 sides :shock:

3:05 - I am sick of being hungry and unable to eat anything but the words in my mouth...noth worth the roller coaster trapped in such mental fuckery might as well catch a good view

[Some reason I allways ged hungry on LSD but everytime I try and eat anything the taste is overwhelming...chocolate is bearable]

3:10 - some things are better off in retrospect...feel and taste don't mix well...great if you could run off with the logic and forget the emotions...sometimes it IS great when you frolick off with either a good emotion or either follow a logic out into its own neat little corner

[still struggling I was really doubting and wishing it was over]

3:15 - somethings are better left uneaten but you never know until you take the test...why did I write that?

3:30 - then it just has that crawling cold feeling that turns inside out and once you get over that steep hill everything fals into place...once you give up control there's so much to find

3:50 - I like being able to think beneath between and behind...and think my way around things

5:15 am - wikki ikki ookapoo Pink Floyd doesn't even can make confusing sense to me :shock:

3:05 pm - feel relaxed as shit this morning/day...I love the calm feeling after a nice hard frolick and still seeing trails 8)

~Xxanragon with two fighting heads
We're all mad here!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Last edited by Mr. Potatoe Head on Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

If one of you were afflicted with a mental problem and was very creative would you take meds if it inturupted your creativity?
Hell no! My creativity is more important than my sanity...that which I do not have anyway so all I have left is creativity...the only way I'd take the meds is if they'd ged me high if I took too much :wink:

Ermmm but seiously...I could not afford to loose my creativity so I'd probably not take them or at least not all the time...depending on how functionable I was without :shock: Hmmmm...if I need a trip I could just stop taking my meds instead of dropping acid :lol:
We're all mad here!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Last edited by Mr. Potatoe Head on Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

I hate the entire idea of medication. i'd rather rely on myself than a few pills in a bottle that could have been mislabled or misdistributed. and even if they weren't messed up, there just giving you a crutch and a dependency where there shouldn't be one.
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
Me

Post by Me »

I think it makes no difference to what your going through but I worry about you not sharing with me :-D One arm bandits lights sparkeling driving us towards sounds and sparkling rainbows upon thunderous skys of spirits stratosperes echos
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

From back in Feburary...

Like A Dream by Xan

Me and my b/f were going down this neat long dirt road (him driving) and I smoked some 5x extract of Salvia. Fisrt time I didn't get enough smoke in me because there was some guy walking down the road looking at us so I had to hide the bong. Even still I got as fucked up as you can get and still be able to talk.

Not having done any Salvia in a long while (and never having done it and gotten this much effect from it) I didn't tell him to not talk to me or anything specific and he lit a cigarette and lord the smell of that on salvia was NASTY. Way too nasty to handle. I didn't get scared or anything but it was just very unpleasant.

So then I smoked some more after I got my shit together and got some good bong hits in me. After handing him the bong...I started tripping apruptly and was loudly saying "BIX BIX BIX!" and laughed my ass off. LOL Then we started over this small bridge...all at once we went over it and over it and over it and at the same time hadnot hardley started yet...major timefuck. Wierd shit...I leaned back and closed my eyes and many layers of visions built up towards me and when I opened my eyes I was confronted by an alien world that defied my mind. Everything was confusing without distressing me...I just sat back happily experiencing it all in confused bliss. I don't know how to explain it but within the "real" perceptions was a network of a complete fantasy universe that was in "between". Like a dream. Doing Salvia in the woods I think influenced it alot...the fantasy was woodsie if that makes sense...you know faeries, mushrooms, trees, fireflies etc. The mindfuck of Salvia was far beyond that of even shrooms! Weird legal shit.

Xan :-D
We're all mad here!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

These stories are enough to make me trip, Xanny.....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Why do you think they call it dope son? :razz:
This space for rent
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

i'm so not even gonna try & edit this.. :lol:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Walkinghairball wrote:Why do you think they call it dope son? :razz:
Me loves me weed.... I know exactly why they call it dope!!

I have tried no other drug worth mentioning besides the ole' Mary Jane...

Unless you wanna count the occasional Valium and Xanax tabs
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!