2004 Democratic Presidential Race

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

2004 Democratic Presidential Race

Post by awip2062 »

You all have seen my Dio for President pics by now. As you know I am a major Dio fan. Sorry, Neil!

Anyway I wanted to share some of his campaigning with you, because it is really amazing!

His running mate is none other than John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne himself! I do not know how they plan to ged around the constitutional requirement of natural born citizenship, but Shezzy (Sharon to you non-Ozzy fans) will think of something if Wendy (Dio's wife to you non-Dio fans) doesn't!

Here is a pic of them:

You can access the following site and read all about his stand on the issues

http://dioforamerica.com/

I highly recommend everyone visit the site, even if you are a conservative like I am.

You will not regret it!
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

DIO...Dead In Omaha? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Or what about...Deserted In Ohio? :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hey, hey, or what about Drunk In Oklahoma? Oi, he'd fit right in...a few years ago, Stillwater, OK consumed the most alcohol per capita in the United States (and we wonder why the football team is so relentlessly mediocre).

Dazed In Oakland?
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

KaelMWithASenseOfHumourWhoDislikeRonnie, you make me laugh.
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

VOTE DIO!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Now this is a write in candidate I can support!! 8)
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Dang, when I saw the topic I thought you were serious. I came in all prepared to trash John Kerry. :)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

What? You mean this is NOT serious?! :shock:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It's okay, H. He just doesn't understand how important the Elfen Master is in our lives.

And Elfie, if you would like to help discredit those who are ahead of our dear Dr. Dio, please feel free!
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

It really is fun to see what the British press is reporting about Kerry that the American press is trying to discount because they want Kerry to win.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

And we hear all this *yada yada yada, glub, glub, glub* about how *bah!* objective the press is in the United States! If there was even a hint that Bush had done what Kerry is said to have done, it would be front page news across America!
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Anyone who thinks the American press is objective didn't even look at the BBC or the French press or the German press during the Afghanistan debacle and the hubub leading up to Iraq. "So, Nero, what's in the papers today?" :evil:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Unfortunately, too many Americans DO think our press is objective.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

To what Afghanistan debacle are you referring?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey! Looks like this thread is turning to serious political debate! Rush on! I would be interested in seeing a good political debate on a board, as I never was able to see one at .net or Rush Forum.
Onward and Upward!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Well, I'm really interested in Al Sharpton. I get alot of shit for that, but I like where he comes from on alot of things. I was rooting for Dean, but I guess that's out. :cry:

In reality, I see Bush being re-elected, simply because none of the democratic canidates have big name power, and that seems to be what gets you elected nowadays, or at least swings things in your favor.