awip2062

Alex in a Vampire Movie

Post by awip2062 »

Here's a link telling ya all about it!

http://www.rushisaband.com/display.php?id=1687
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

How'd I miss this? This will be fraggin' awesome! Thanks, t. :-)

A couple of weeks ago I alerted you that Alice Cooper had mentioned on his radio show that he was working with Alex Lifeson on a Canadian vampire horror/comedy film from writer/director Rob Stefaniuk called Suck. The internet movie database entry for the film states that the film is currently in production and set to release sometime next year although Alex Lifeson is not yet listed among the cast. However, a few days ago ShockTilYouDrop.com confirmed Alex's involvement with the film although no further details regarding the scope of his involvement were revealed. The film began shooting in Toronto last week and also stars Malcolm McDowell, Dave Foley, Henry Rollins, Iggy Pop, Moby, Carol Pope, Jessica Pare, Alice Cooper and his daughter Calico, and Dimitri Coates.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I don't believe you.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

You slay me with these spammers Cyg. I wish I had the MOD power to "Ban Hammer" them.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

The real fun starts when they post the BS links of how their sister's husband's second-cousin-twice-removed makes stupid-silly-$$$$ at home...I'm just waiting....just waiting...chomping at the bit... :twisted: :P
Don't start none...won't be none.