Dates are posted NOW!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, NPG!!!! I see the "added" show in Nashville! Whoops! I think it's time for a well-timed visit to my Bro this May, No? :D :D

NPG, you going to Montreal as well?

PV, I'm hoping to make Holmdel and Hartford. How far is the Camden one from me? Closer than the other two? It'd be great to hook up.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Has anybody ever heard of webtickets.com? They are based in Atlanta and I just talked to one of thier brokers. He can get me in the first 15 rows for the Indy show for $325. I wondered how they had tickets this soon and the guy said they have a line on tickets before they go on sale. I guess they would being this is their business. Does this sound legit? The website is www.webtickets.com and thier phone number is 404/843-1344. He says he can get tickets for all venues. Let me know what you guys think. Bill
Happy 2015!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

*slobber...drool....hypervenalate....~THUD!~*
We're all mad here!
wcp

Post by wcp »

Thanks Zivo!

i am joined up for their newsletter form Rush.com, now i must patiently wait ehh? hmmmmm, waiting is the hardest part....

hey soup, if you can get tickets early go for it! hahaha just don't get caught ;)

ya there are all kinds of ticket places like that around here, they can get tickets before anyone else, don't know how but i can look them up in the phonebook so it must be somewhat legal.[/quote]
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

ImageImage
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I may be in luck even if I don't get the job in Buffalo (BTW, they called me today, and are flying me up there next week for an in person interview). They play Las Vegas on the 17th of July, then have no shows for 12 days, until the 29th in West Palm Beach, FL. Well, the easiest way to get to Florida from Nevada is on I-10....right thru New Orleans. Maybe, just maybe, they haven't finalized a deal with The Big Easy yet.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Kares4Rush wrote:Hey, NPG!!!! I see the "added" show in Nashville! Whoops! I think it's time for a well-timed visit to my Bro this May, No? :D :D

NPG, you going to Montreal as well?
I KNOW ! I'm totally stoked! And its two days before my birthday, too!! How did Neil know?? :wink:

No Montreal show, but I will be at the Toronto show thanks to Rushcon! :P

I've heard that tickets start going on sale March 5, does anyone know if that is the case for ALL shows or what? I haven't found anything locally on the concert yet (dammit).
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I called a record shop here in Fort Wayne that is affliated with ticket master and the guy said maybe Saturday but he was not really sure.
Happy 2015!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:PV, I'm hoping to make Holmdel and Hartford. How far is the Camden one from me? Closer than the other two? It'd be great to hook up.
Kares! Let's hit Trenton and Hartford! :D So, if you want to come down for Trenton, here's what you do... Take the NJTransit train from Penn Station down to Hamilton (about a 1:15 train ride), I pick you up at the train station (only 20 mins from home) and we hit the show! :D Train tickets are only $15.50 round trip for an adult, btw... :wink:

The Camden/Philly show is on the NJ side of the river, right across from Philly, you can see the skyline. It's pretty! Do the train for that one too!

We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

with that said maybe the better idea would to be wait for the tickets to go on sale and see how close I could get to the stage and if I can't get close than I will go the $325 route. I told my wife $325 and she went "thud". I thought it would be worth $325 for a once in a lifetime chance to see them up close and personal but thats just me. I am sure some of or most of you Rushheads would pay that for a chance to see them up close and personal or maybe I am just nuts as my wife suggested. Or maybe NPG, from the looks of my Email intray, I should just get tickets to the Nashville show and hook up with you guys. sounds like you guys are going to have a blast..... However May 26 is my wife's birthday and she may not understand... specially after I dropped the $325 bomb on her. :roll:
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I would be willing to drop that much to see Rush up close, but there is no way we could do that at this time. My husband has already said that he will NOT pay for us to see Rush (but he would if it were Aerosmith or Deep Purple :roll: ), so we will have to ged the funds ourselves, and that means we likely won't ged great seats. BUT we should still be able to go see them in Seattle.
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I hear ya, t... Hubby said one show should be plenty but if I want to do my own "world tour" I need to come up with the funds. I guess I best get off my butt and work! :?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

I would definitely pay $325 for a ticket to see my Ged-man up close....imagine the heat!!!! Maybe I'd even pay more...my husband already knows that I will pay whatever it takes to get a ticket close to the stage, so he has no say in the issue... :wink: He may, however, have an issue with me traipsing all over the midwest...not that I'm one to traipse, really...I'm more of a gallivanter...
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I always thought you were one of those "bounders!" :shock:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

well now I am feeling better. I thought I was nuts for wanting to pay that much. Now I am only nuts for other reasons eh?
Happy 2015!