Dates are posted NOW!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

No, Soup you're not "nuts" (Get it? Soup to nuts?---oooh bad one, Kares. :P :oops: ).

I've never seen them "that" close and here is such an opportunity for me that may never come again. I would pay that much but may have to get only a single ticket as none of my less die-hard friends would and I know my boyfriend would think me nuts as well. Priorities are different for different people.

He flew to Ireland for a hurling match! I thought that was nuts but it meant that much to him and I respect that.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Yeah I know the feeling I will be going alone too cause know one I know is that big of a fan that they would pay that much for a ticket. I have decided I am only paying that as a last resort. We will see what happens. Wow!!! I am up to 22 posts now. Am I a regular now?? :roll:
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

well I don't have to worry about paying $325 to sit front row now. Our Caravan went into the shop this morning with what I thought was a minor oil leak HA!!! whatever. It is actually a major oil leak. $800 worth. Looks like my happy ass will be sitting in the lawn again. WHO WANTS TO BE ME :evil: :evil:
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I gotcha entirely, SouperMan! Our van just had the tranny rebuilt, so we are waiting to pay that off before I enroll in school again. And the kids and I will find a way to dig up the monies to ged seats at the Rush gig in Seattle.

But, this is Rush, so we will find a way, no?
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I will sit on the lawn and be happy I guess, but darnit this makes me mad. I was really hoping to get sweated on by the MAN and now look what happens. Well I should be thankful for what I have. Maybe I will go get a powerball ticket and maybe get lucky. BTW I am up to 25 posts right now. I am cruising Bill is back to protect all the damsels in distress including my good buddy NPG and the the rest of the Rush Chicks. CUZ RUSHCHICKS RULE!!!
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am stoked you are back with us. We need your protection from the big bad ones out there!
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

ONLY 2 CANADIAN TOUR DATES !!!! 2 !!!! BULLSHIT!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Soup4Rush wrote:I will sit on the lawn and be happy I guess, but darnit this makes me mad. I was really hoping to get sweated on by the MAN and now look what happens. Well I should be thankful for what I have. Maybe I will go get a powerball ticket and maybe get lucky. BTW I am up to 25 posts right now. I am cruising Bill is back to protect all the damsels in distress including my good buddy NPG and the the rest of the Rush Chicks. CUZ RUSHCHICKS RULE!!!
Aww you're much too kind, and we missed you!!!!

If I had my way, we'd have an extra ticket for ya here in Nashville and free transport down. 8)
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

just get me the ticket NPG. With the $800 I am spending on the van today, it should be good to go to Nashville. I will wear my Peyton Manning jersey :wink: and no comments from you PV!!!! :oops:
Happy 2015!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Hey, you'll get no complaints from me on the Manning jersey.

You forget, he was a Tennessee Vol first! ;)

Seriously, if I get an extra ticket, its yours!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

She means it too, SouperMan!
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hey NPG I truly aprreciate that. I would be there in a minute too! May 26 is the wife's birthday though and a road trip to Nashville would get me killed. It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast too. I am still going to the 6/4 show, I probably just wont be sitting up by the stage. But you never know!! Maybe I will get lucky. Did you guys check out that web site? They had tickets for the Nashville show too.
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

neilpeart_gal wrote:Hey, you'll get no complaints from me on the Manning jersey.

You forget, he was a Tennessee Vol first! ;)
That makes him a trader, and a sellout, cause he was born and raised in New Orleans, the son of one of the best QB's to play in the NFL. He should have played for LSU and the Saints.

But at least we lucked up on the LSU part, 'cause LSU just got something that no Manning ever did....a National Title. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

But at least we lucked up on the LSU part, 'cause LSU just got something that no Manning ever did....a National Title.

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Soup4Rush wrote:Hey NPG I truly aprreciate that. I would be there in a minute too! May 26 is the wife's birthday though and a road trip to Nashville would get me killed. It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast too. I am still going to the 6/4 show, I probably just wont be sitting up by the stage. But you never know!! Maybe I will get lucky. Did you guys check out that web site? They had tickets for the Nashville show too.
Yes, you probably WOULD get pummelled if you came to Nashville instead of celebrating her birthday. Personally, the Rush show IS my birthday present, but I am a Rush freak as we know. :P

I saw the tickets on that site, but $375 to sit up close? No way. I'll take my chances on my own and see what happens. Between me and my friends, I'm sure we'll do fine.

I'm seeing them twice this tour anyway, no reason to blow a wad of cash like that on tickets!! I'll need that $ for funding the trip to Toronto!! 8)