Dates are posted NOW!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I'll be seeing you PV at the PNC!!!! :D We should definitely plan to meet!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:I'll be seeing you PV at the PNC!!!! :D We should definitely plan to meet!
Yeah, Kares! :D Take the train down and I'll pick you up at the station! Let's get our tickets so we can sit together. We can drool over NEP! :wink:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

That sounds Great!!!! :D (such a chore, ugh. :wink: )

schuette

Post by schuette »

doctorbraino wrote:As far as Schuette is concerned, she will probably get all fucked up and forget to order tickets!! :twisted:
hah kick a girl when she down and not paid her phone bill....mind you that's the only way you can get the better of me when I can't answer you :P
My brother is getting the tickets for me and Jade :D ...I can't wait till Sep and the last gig of the tour!!! I think they did that deliberately as they want to finish in the best country in the world 8)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh, wonderful, Schu!!!!! I was worried aboot ye!!!! :D :D :D

Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

May I first say that I have enjoyed reading these threads. Great to see a well laid-out Rush forum! The site design is identical to other groups I'm a part of so I'm glad to see a familiar one. This is my first post (*gong crash*), but I don't plan on flooding this site with my nonsense. :D I've only seen Rush once (2 years ago at Polaris....er....Germain Amp.), and was floored to hear of their decision to tour again instead of working on another release. I have been waiting for days to get those early tix. I won't settle for anything past the 10th row (one gets discouraged after needing binocs to watch the V. Trails show LOL).

I've been a fan for years, and Neil was truly one of the drummers that inspired me to keep growing as a musician (OK, I also admit to having a scale "Stages" tinkertoy hanging above my drums. :) I started out playing with tinkertoys on wastebaskets, so I guess you can say they stuck with me!). Playing to your favorite band's music can really teach you a lot, but in the case of Rush (as you all know), the constant time changes make a young drummer want to set fire to his set right then and there. :shock: Years later I still find myself intrigued by their unforgettable sound and feel. There's just something about it..... 8) I highly recommend his books and "Work in Progress" DVD.

With that said, I hope that announcement on the pre-public tix sales arrives soon. Columbus is #5 on the list. woo hoo Hope to see you all at the concert!
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
doctorbraino

Post by doctorbraino »

Welcome aboard!!
Did you ever wonder why "Happily ever after" never applied to you?
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Hey Tinkertoy, welcome in!!!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Hey Tinkertoy Drummer! Good to see yet another Columbusser on the board. We are taking over. I was in the 11th row at the VT show at Polaris. As you say, waiting impatiently for the pre-sale info.
Welcome aboard, lots of fun to be had here.

Zivo's Rush Adventure
http://www.designvortex.com/greenman/rush
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, Tinkertoy! Welcome!
:D
Post a pic of those Tinkertoy drums!!!! Have fun at the Columbus show y'all

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Welcome, Tink! :D Enjoy both the shows and your time here at By-tor. Jump on in and have some fun! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

welcome aboard TT!!! maybe we'll see each other in the columbus show?? :wink: i live about 2 hours south of columbus, so that will be my first show for this tour!! I know i can't wait!!! I will be the one drooling helplessly over Neil!!! He he he

WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

Don't worry, I'll be drooling too (over his set, that is LOL). That's gonna be one messy floor........
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

PV wrote: We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! 8)
I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...

I'm sorry I've been MIA for over a month. I've got really sick for a long time. Then I had to job hunt. And now I have a job (I'm a Loan Officer Assistant for a mortgage bank), so email and all has been much ignored by me. I hope ya'll understand. I've missed the by-tor fun!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Mermaid, PV, Pan and I will all be at the Toronto show (as well as Rushcon). Let us know if you're coming and we'll meet up!!

Hope your health is better, and congrats on the job!! 8)