Dates are posted NOW!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Well, the company in Buffalo made me an offer, so in less than a month, I'll be living in *shudder* New York. I'll be at the Buffalo show, Rushcon, and maybe the Toronto show (I've always wanted to see them play Massey Hall in Toronto, but seeing them in their hometown would still be cool).
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

COOL!!! By-tor with all of us nutty By-torian chicks at the Toronto show AND Rushcon??

Kick ass!!! 8)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

by-tor wrote:Well, the company in Buffalo made me an offer, so in less than a month, I'll be living in *shudder* New York.
I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. :wink:
by-tor wrote:Rushcon, and maybe the Toronto show (I've always wanted to see them play Massey Hall in Toronto, but seeing them in their hometown would still be cool).
Just walk 10 paces behind us, okay, By-tor? :lol:

Seriously, I think it's cool you'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
PV wrote: We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! 8)
I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...
Hey Mermaid! What about you guys heading down here to Trenton? There is quite the gang gathering up for it! Pan will be here too! :D Isn't there a train that will go to Trenton from where you are?? *fingers crossed*

Besides, you guys owe me a travel... :wink:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

PV wrote:I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. :wink:
Bah, outside of the fact that it's north of the Mason Dixon line, it's New York, spitting distance from Canada, and produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

by-tor wrote:produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? :twisted:
Sabres fans? One of which you just might have to become! :wink:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

PV wrote:Sabres fans? One of which you just might have to become! :wink:
At least they got rid of that crybaby Hasek....

And they do have the Dark Lord playing for them....Satan.
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

PV wrote:
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
PV wrote: We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! 8)
I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...
Hey Mermaid! What about you guys heading down here to Trenton? There is quite the gang gathering up for it! Pan will be here too! :D Isn't there a train that will go to Trenton from where you are?? *fingers crossed*

Besides, you guys owe me a travel... :wink:
I can only afford one Rush concert this year. Toronto, Hartford, or Trenton. And it depends on when my friend could fly up. I would love to finally meet Pan!!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:I would love to finally meet Pan!!
I would love to finally meet YOU! :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Hey mermaid, hopefully your friend can fly up for the N.J. one! I'm 100% sure I will be at that one, and I'd love to meet you too! I'm so psyched for this tour, I can't hardly stand it!! :D :D
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

Well, it looks like it's just the Hartford show for me. Sorry. :cry:

Who's going to the Hartford show?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:
PV wrote:I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. :wink:
Bah, outside of the fact that it's north of the Mason Dixon line, it's New York, spitting distance from Canada, and produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? :twisted:

Hey By-tor now you have a good excuse for not being a Saints fan.. that is if you needed one :twisted:
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Soup4Rush wrote:Hey By-tor now you have a good excuse for not being a Saints fan.. that is if you needed one :twisted:
But then I'd have to be a Bills fan....can't say I'd be better off. :?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Welllllllll you are not too far from Indy and there is a Manning connection for you....
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:Well, it looks like it's just the Hartford show for me. Sorry. :cry:

Who's going to the Hartford show?
I'm going to try for the Hartford show, Mermaid. Won't Ferrari be going?

2112m is, I believe going to Camden, NJ (trying for that too but have to see about vacation days and money) and Pan, PV and I (from this site) will be going to PNC in Holmdel, NJ (why saying Trenton...don't know).

This ticket situation is just pissy, though! :cry:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...