By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dates are posted NOW!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be seeing you PV at the PNC!!!! Very Happy We should definitely plan to meet!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kares4Rush wrote:
I'll be seeing you PV at the PNC!!!! Very Happy We should definitely plan to meet!

Yeah, Kares! Very Happy Take the train down and I'll pick you up at the station! Let's get our tickets so we can sit together. We can drool over NEP! Wink
Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds Great!!!! Very Happy (such a chore, ugh. Wink )

schuette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doctorbraino wrote:
As far as Schuette is concerned, she will probably get all fucked up and forget to order tickets!! Twisted Evil

hah kick a girl when she down and not paid her phone bill....mind you that's the only way you can get the better of me when I can't answer you Razz
My brother is getting the tickets for me and Jade Very Happy ...I can't wait till Sep and the last gig of the tour!!! I think they did that deliberately as they want to finish in the best country in the world Cool

Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, wonderful, Schu!!!!! I was worried aboot ye!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tinkertoy Drummer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I first say that I have enjoyed reading these threads. Great to see a well laid-out Rush forum! The site design is identical to other groups I'm a part of so I'm glad to see a familiar one. This is my first post (*gong crash*), but I don't plan on flooding this site with my nonsense. Very Happy I've only seen Rush once (2 years ago at Polaris....er....Germain Amp.), and was floored to hear of their decision to tour again instead of working on another release. I have been waiting for days to get those early tix. I won't settle for anything past the 10th row (one gets discouraged after needing binocs to watch the V. Trails show LOL).

I've been a fan for years, and Neil was truly one of the drummers that inspired me to keep growing as a musician (OK, I also admit to having a scale "Stages" tinkertoy hanging above my drums. Smile I started out playing with tinkertoys on wastebaskets, so I guess you can say they stuck with me!). Playing to your favorite band's music can really teach you a lot, but in the case of Rush (as you all know), the constant time changes make a young drummer want to set fire to his set right then and there. Shocked Years later I still find myself intrigued by their unforgettable sound and feel. There's just something about it..... Cool I highly recommend his books and "Work in Progress" DVD.

With that said, I hope that announcement on the pre-public tix sales arrives soon. Columbus is #5 on the list. woo hoo Hope to see you all at the concert!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
doctorbraino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard!!
neilpeart_gal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tinkertoy, welcome in!!!
Zivo

Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tinkertoy Drummer! Good to see yet another Columbusser on the board. We are taking over. I was in the 11th row at the VT show at Polaris. As you say, waiting impatiently for the pre-sale info.
Welcome aboard, lots of fun to be had here.

Zivo's Rush Adventure
http://www.designvortex.com/greenman/rush
Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Tinkertoy! Welcome!
Very Happy
Post a pic of those Tinkertoy drums!!!! Have fun at the Columbus show y'all

PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Tink! Very Happy Enjoy both the shows and your time here at By-tor. Jump on in and have some fun! Very Happy
2112X1mbh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome aboard TT!!! maybe we'll see each other in the columbus show?? Wink i live about 2 hours south of columbus, so that will be my first show for this tour!! I know i can't wait!!! I will be the one drooling helplessly over Neil!!! He he he

WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, I'll be drooling too (over his set, that is LOL). That's gonna be one messy floor........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:

We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! Cool

I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...

I'm sorry I've been MIA for over a month. I've got really sick for a long time. Then I had to job hunt. And now I have a job (I'm a Loan Officer Assistant for a mortgage bank), so email and all has been much ignored by me. I hope ya'll understand. I've missed the by-tor fun!
neilpeart_gal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mermaid, PV, Pan and I will all be at the Toronto show (as well as Rushcon). Let us know if you're coming and we'll meet up!!

Hope your health is better, and congrats on the job!! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: