By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dates are posted NOW!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
by-tor



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 1394
Location: Misplaced Southerner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the company in Buffalo made me an offer, so in less than a month, I'll be living in *shudder* New York. I'll be at the Buffalo show, Rushcon, and maybe the Toronto show (I've always wanted to see them play Massey Hall in Toronto, but seeing them in their hometown would still be cool).
_________________
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
neilpeart_gal



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 1283
Location: Nashville

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COOL!!! By-tor with all of us nutty By-torian chicks at the Toronto show AND Rushcon??

Kick ass!!! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 4914
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
Well, the company in Buffalo made me an offer, so in less than a month, I'll be living in *shudder* New York.


I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. Wink

by-tor wrote:
Rushcon, and maybe the Toronto show (I've always wanted to see them play Massey Hall in Toronto, but seeing them in their hometown would still be cool).


Just walk 10 paces behind us, okay, By-tor? Laughing

Seriously, I think it's cool you'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you! Very Happy
_________________
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 4914
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
PV wrote:

We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! Cool


I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...


Hey Mermaid! What about you guys heading down here to Trenton? There is quite the gang gathering up for it! Pan will be here too! Very Happy Isn't there a train that will go to Trenton from where you are?? *fingers crossed*

Besides, you guys owe me a travel... Wink
_________________
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
by-tor



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 1394
Location: Misplaced Southerner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:
I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. Wink


Bah, outside of the fact that it's north of the Mason Dixon line, it's New York, spitting distance from Canada, and produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? Twisted Evil
_________________
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PV
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 4914
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? Twisted Evil


Sabres fans? One of which you just might have to become! Wink
_________________
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
by-tor



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 1394
Location: Misplaced Southerner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:
Sabres fans? One of which you just might have to become! Wink


At least they got rid of that crybaby Hasek....

And they do have the Dark Lord playing for them....Satan.
_________________
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 138
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
PV wrote:

We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! Cool


I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...


Hey Mermaid! What about you guys heading down here to Trenton? There is quite the gang gathering up for it! Pan will be here too! Very Happy Isn't there a train that will go to Trenton from where you are?? *fingers crossed*

Besides, you guys owe me a travel... Wink


I can only afford one Rush concert this year. Toronto, Hartford, or Trenton. And it depends on when my friend could fly up. I would love to finally meet Pan!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panacea



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 4393
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
I would love to finally meet Pan!!
I would love to finally meet YOU! Very Happy
_________________
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
2112X1mbh



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 342
Location: the year 2112

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mermaid, hopefully your friend can fly up for the N.J. one! I'm 100% sure I will be at that one, and I'd love to meet you too! I'm so psyched for this tour, I can't hardly stand it!! Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 138
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like it's just the Hartford show for me. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

Who's going to the Hartford show?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soup4Rush



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 17561

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
PV wrote:
I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. Wink


Bah, outside of the fact that it's north of the Mason Dixon line, it's New York, spitting distance from Canada, and produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? Twisted Evil



Hey By-tor now you have a good excuse for not being a Saints fan.. that is if you needed one Twisted Evil
_________________
Happy 2015!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
by-tor



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 1394
Location: Misplaced Southerner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
Hey By-tor now you have a good excuse for not being a Saints fan.. that is if you needed one Twisted Evil


But then I'd have to be a Bills fan....can't say I'd be better off. Confused
_________________
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Soup4Rush



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 17561

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welllllllll you are not too far from Indy and there is a Manning connection for you....
_________________
Happy 2015!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kares4Rush



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 3187
Location: New York

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
Well, it looks like it's just the Hartford show for me. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

Who's going to the Hartford show?


I'm going to try for the Hartford show, Mermaid. Won't Ferrari be going?

2112m is, I believe going to Camden, NJ (trying for that too but have to see about vacation days and money) and Pan, PV and I (from this site) will be going to PNC in Holmdel, NJ (why saying Trenton...don't know).

This ticket situation is just pissy, though! Crying or Very sad
_________________


Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group