By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dates are posted NOW!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the company in Buffalo made me an offer, so in less than a month, I'll be living in *shudder* New York. I'll be at the Buffalo show, Rushcon, and maybe the Toronto show (I've always wanted to see them play Massey Hall in Toronto, but seeing them in their hometown would still be cool).
neilpeart_gal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COOL!!! By-tor with all of us nutty By-torian chicks at the Toronto show AND Rushcon??

Kick ass!!! Cool
PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
Well, the company in Buffalo made me an offer, so in less than a month, I'll be living in *shudder* New York.

I was born in Buffalo, By-tor. It's not all bad. Wink

by-tor wrote:
Rushcon, and maybe the Toronto show (I've always wanted to see them play Massey Hall in Toronto, but seeing them in their hometown would still be cool).

Just walk 10 paces behind us, okay, By-tor? Laughing

Seriously, I think it's cool you'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you! Very Happy
PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
PV wrote:

We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! Cool

I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...

Hey Mermaid! What about you guys heading down here to Trenton? There is quite the gang gathering up for it! Pan will be here too! Very Happy Isn't there a train that will go to Trenton from where you are?? *fingers crossed*

Besides, you guys owe me a travel... Wink
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:

Bah, outside of the fact that it's north of the Mason Dixon line, it's New York, spitting distance from Canada, and produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? Twisted Evil
PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? Twisted Evil

Sabres fans? One of which you just might have to become! Wink
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:
Sabres fans? One of which you just might have to become! Wink

At least they got rid of that crybaby Hasek....

And they do have the Dark Lord playing for them....Satan.
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:
PV wrote:

We need to check in on Mermaid, Ferrari, Tommy, and the rest of the crew as well! We can all meet in Hartford! Cool

I'll be going to Hartford. And hubby may or may not be. And a friend of mine from back home may or may not fly up to go w/ me. I'd also be intersted in going to Toronto ... I'd love to meet up w/ anyone from here ...

Hey Mermaid! What about you guys heading down here to Trenton? There is quite the gang gathering up for it! Pan will be here too! Very Happy Isn't there a train that will go to Trenton from where you are?? *fingers crossed*

Besides, you guys owe me a travel... Wink

I can only afford one Rush concert this year. Toronto, Hartford, or Trenton. And it depends on when my friend could fly up. I would love to finally meet Pan!!
Panacea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to finally meet Pan!!
I would love to finally meet YOU! Very Happy
2112X1mbh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mermaid, hopefully your friend can fly up for the N.J. one! I'm 100% sure I will be at that one, and I'd love to meet you too! I'm so psyched for this tour, I can't hardly stand it!! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like it's just the Hartford show for me. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

Who's going to the Hartford show?
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
PV wrote:

Bah, outside of the fact that it's north of the Mason Dixon line, it's New York, spitting distance from Canada, and produces Devils' fans. What could be worse????? Twisted Evil

Hey By-tor now you have a good excuse for not being a Saints fan.. that is if you needed one Twisted Evil
by-tor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
Hey By-tor now you have a good excuse for not being a Saints fan.. that is if you needed one Twisted Evil

But then I'd have to be a Bills fan....can't say I'd be better off. Confused
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welllllllll you are not too far from Indy and there is a Manning connection for you....
Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like it's just the Hartford show for me. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

Who's going to the Hartford show?

I'm going to try for the Hartford show, Mermaid. Won't Ferrari be going?

2112m is, I believe going to Camden, NJ (trying for that too but have to see about vacation days and money) and Pan, PV and I (from this site) will be going to PNC in Holmdel, NJ (why saying Trenton...don't know).

This ticket situation is just pissy, though! Crying or Very sad

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: