Down Fall of The Dollar

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Down Fall of The Dollar

Post by Me »

I have a question and knowing how intelligent my By-Tor friends are perhaps you all can help me understand what acullay happens when money becomes nearly worthless? Like does a loaf of bread become twenty dollars? I just don't know, would you all please help me to undrestand this?

Kev.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Duuude, its like, uhhh...something like that maybe...I dunno man :-s :dontknow:
We're all mad here!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Attention: All territories of the Canada country. We are for sale...We are for sale...We are for sale.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Me

Post by Me »

I was out all day yesterday but will go research this question now and let you all know.

I made a wonderful observation yesterday maybe it was the warm sunny day but it seemed that everyone I came across was pretty happy. There was a differnt atmosphere smiles everywhere people talked to me etc I found it very pleasing for sure woman, men of all races too it, was almost like there was harmony in the air. Perhaps there's change on the horizon and if this will be the out come, if so I want more :D And it wasn't me I always try to be kind and nice at any rate it was awesome and made me feel better. one thing that is sad was the amount of homeless people this country made a huge mistake closing all the mental health hospitals etc as an American I am ashamed of how we treat people with problems we still have a long way to go. To bad I didn't win the huge powerball last night as most of it would of went to bring smiles to peoples faces because I am selfish and when people are happy and smiling it makes me happy
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

I didn't really find anything I already knew. Imports will rise in price while our exports increase. This is good and bad, good for our jobs in manufacturing but bad for prices of goods and services. I of course have a reason for needing this knowledge. Gina an I want to some home improvements and if I wait, am I going to get half of the goods and services for the same amount of cash
as I would of before the dollar fell. Some people are saying the dollar will be worthless soon, it happens to all economey's sooner or later. I think we are rushing into a world economey to fast and this is part of the reason for the fall. At any rate I think that stove we need will rise in price in order to off set the falling dollar so it is a good time to do some home improvments. If anyone has any sort of knowlege or can find some infomation for us I will appreciate it not that goes far but well you know. Elf dude your pretty smart in this area how about helping me out and Zep you too?
Me

Post by Me »

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

You're gonna see more foriegn tourists coming here than ever before.

The US is a CHEAP vacation for foreigners now.

It's a vicious circle. We'll bounce back. We always do.
Don't start none...won't be none.