McCain Breaking the Law - Petition to FEC to Investigate

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

McCain Breaking the Law - Petition to FEC to Investigate

Post by Xanadu »

We're all mad here!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Cool post, Xan. :-)

Washington Post reported on the potential for criminal behavior by McCain:
Knowingly violating the spending limit is a criminal offense that could put McCain at risk of stiff fines and up to five years in prison.
Now, based on McCain's latest campaign finance report, we know the GOP nominee has violated the spending limit. So, it's time to take it to the next level.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

He's goin down!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We're all mad here!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Hey - if he's not playin' fair he SHOULD get slam-dunked.

It's still curtains for O-bama OR Hillary once the Elephants know who
is the Dem candidate.

You're going to see a firestorm of GOP volleys once it's on.

They're biding their time now. It's open mike night for McCain
every night until the Dems step up, or Ron Paul gets him some too.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yeah, we need some sort of distraction to avert attention from the on-going Democrat distractions.

And we need Barack Obama to be our top chap. Time to take a chance on change while it is still being offered.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Yeah, we need some sort of distraction to avert attention from the on-going Democrat distractions.

And we need Barack Obama to be our top chap. Time to take a chance on change while it is still being offered.
He (O-bama) had better come clean about all that racist
spewtum he's been listening to all these years, because you
can bet your ass that the Republicans are gonna go-for-the-throat
with THAT issue first.

Bank on it. Once he's proved a liar (like Hillary - she's SO done)...

call off the dogs and piss out the fire... it's over.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Nah, dude. I don't believe for a second that he can deliver that kind of speech on unity and condemn the comments of pastor mook, while participating in hate-speech, "God Damn America" and the like. I just don't think he's that good of an actor. In my opinion he's genuine, refreshing and has the heart and mind to have us all sort-of liking each other and our differences. I hope he and/or the voting public doesn't disappoint.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Nah, dude. I don't believe for a second that he can deliver that kind of speech on unity and condemn the comments of pastor mook, while participating in hate-speech, "God Damn America" and the like. I just don't think he's that good of an actor. In my opinion he's genuine, refreshing and has the heart and mind to have us all sort-of liking each other and our differences. I hope he and/or the voting public doesn't disappoint.
Don't get me wrong...I'm a free-thinking Independent.

I'm okay with Obama as long as he comes clean.

(Pastor Mook...that RULED. LMAO)

BELIEVE ME, the GOP is comin' after him as soon as he's nominated.

It's their perennial election tactic, and Obama needs to come out of it
smelling like a rose - or it's back to Pastor Mook's Church-of-Latter-Day-Racism.

(Mook...hahaha **snarfs Little Debbie Nutty Bar chunks**)
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Mmmmm....Little Debbie :D
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Umm didn't Obama commit some kind of fraud or something...hmmm I'lll ask my brother what it was...if so, NO way I'd believe anything he says...besides I don't agree with him anyway.
We're all mad here!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I googled this in an attempt to learn more about it. None of the big networks are carrying this. All I found was a bunch of liberal message boards slamming McCain and everything about him. I wonder if these posters slamming his military service were the same potheads that were badmouthing their country trying to reassure each other between bong hits that the Vietnam War was immoral?? while other kids like McCain risked their asses to protect their freedoms only to come back home and get spit on and labled baby killers. I digress

Apparently this has been an issue since January, yet I have never seen this on TV or the internet until now. All I have heard from the Democratic candiates is the bashing of each other. Hell the democratic party can't even get along on their own issues.. How the hell are they going to run the country?? again I digress...

Apparently leading the charge is another black preacher turned politician. these guys are like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork.. :roll:

The only thing I ask is Where's the proof?? Has he been investigated and charged with a crime? I just checked again and CNN still has nothing on this.. This does not appear to be that big of a story..

and memo to Howard Dean "Hello Pot, this is the Kettle calling, you are black"
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

What aspect of him don't you agree with?

And no, there is no accusation of fraud that I can find on a search. Probably just negative crap spun by those that oppose :-)
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:I googled this in an attempt to learn more about it. None of the big networks are carrying this. All I found was a bunch of liberal message boards slamming McCain and everything about him. I wonder if these posters slamming his military service were the same potheads that were badmouthing their country trying to reassure each other between bong hits that the Vietnam War was immoral?? while other kids like McCain risked their asses to protect their freedoms only to come back home and get spit on and labled baby killers. I digress

Apparently this has been an issue since January, yet I have never seen this on TV or the internet until now. All I have heard from the Democratic candiates is the bashing of each other. Hell the democratic party can't even get along on their own issues.. How the hell are they going to run the country?? again I digress...

Apparently leading the charge is another black preacher turned politician. these guys are like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork.. :roll:

The only thing I ask is Where's the proof?? Has he been investigated and charged with a crime? I just checked again and CNN still has nothing on this.. This does not appear to be that big of a story..

and memo to Howard Dean "Hello Pot, this is the Kettle calling, you are black"
Funny how the alleged "affair" kinda went down the pike too....

...typical smear.

They gotta come up with something proved by evidence or move on...

It's a little rediculous now. For all intents and purposes, I don't see
anybody beating McCain, but it's not over yet.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Big Blue Owl wrote:What aspect of him don't you agree with?

And no, there is no accusation of fraud that I can find on a search. Probably just negative crap spun by those that oppose :-)
Lemme ged back w/ you later on that one.
We're all mad here!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:CNN still has nothing on this..
One day, America will come to their senses and STOP WATCHING CNN.

CNN is so slanted it's a wonder their logo isn't crooked on the TV screen.

Fox News is KILLING them in ratings. Just killin' em.