King's X new album - free song downloads and widget

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Big Blue Owl

King's X new album - free song downloads and widget

Post by Big Blue Owl »

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=96966

Click on the widget under the track listing for samples and full songs from the latest album "XV."

(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Lurking at my real bro's, bro but have to add something to this.
I've had the new Kings X album for a week odd and it's a return to form imho, the best since 'Dogman' and I've been a fan since the debut waaay back.
Now I'm here I may as well agree that the recent Rush Rockline interview was a goodun (downloaded from Dime) as is the new rather excellent forthcoming Opeth album 'Watershed' :D . I finally bought a copy of Gavin Harrison's (Porcupine Tree's drummer) awesome 'O5ric-Drop' album (emailing to Hairy in mp3 form asap).
I've been unearthing a few gems from the vault and have been mostly enjoying the genius that is Faith No More (via the new 3cd 'Works' compilation)...what a great band. Reading the FNM wiki page...you yanks didn't really get them after 'The Real Thing' didja? :-D Also the great English band 'Mew Model Army' have provided a few good hours listening pleasure.
I thank you.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Ogg wrote: I've been unearthing a few gems from the vault and have been mostly enjoying the genius that is Faith No More (via the new 3cd 'Works' compilation)...what a great band. Reading the FNM wiki page...you yanks didn't really get them after 'The Real Thing' didja? :-D
I thank you.

I beg to differ. One of my life biggest thrills was meeting Roddy Bottom at an Imperial Teen/Hole show in '99

FNM were genius, and a little too far ahead of the curve for America to get.