All In The Family

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Big Blue Owl

All In The Family

Post by Big Blue Owl »

It sure would be an awkward family reunion. But, believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

OK, distantly related: Obama and Bush are 11th cousins.

That's because they share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents -- Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th century Massachusetts

That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed.

Obama is related to Cheney through Mareen Duvall, a 17th century immigrant from France.

Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents.

That makes Obama and Cheney ninth cousins once removed.

Cheney and Bush are related to one another by a completely different common ancestor.

I'll leave it to you to figure out their relationship. :-)
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
awip2062

Re: All In The Family

Post by awip2062 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:
Cheney and Bush are related to one another by a completely different common ancestor.

VP and President! :lol:

I wonder if any of us are distantly related?
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

well my great grandmother was Chippewa, t.. heap ugh.. maybe. :-D :-D
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Heap fun ugh that would be!
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I'm my own grandfather.

Ok, I just have both of their names. :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

So are you gonna tell us or do we really have to research it out ourselves?
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

No, forget the fun part at the end. What about the post? Anybody want to respond? Any legitimate thoughts about this insane information?

Go back far enough, the saying goes, and everyone's related.

But could it be possible that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and Vice President Dick Cheney share a common ancestor?

Cheney's wife Lynne says yes.

In an interview on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, Mrs. Cheney said that in the course of researching her husband's genealogy for her new book, "Blue Skies, No Fences," she discovered that the two public figures share an ancestor eight generations ago.

"Think about this," Mrs. Cheney said. "This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor, a man that came to Maryland, could be responsible down the family line for lives that have taken such different and varied paths as Dick's and Barack Obama's."

But is blood thicker than the partisan waters of Washington? Apparently not.

Even though Obama is related to her husband, Mrs. Cheney said she is not supporting the Illinois Democrat's White House bid.

Reacting to the news, Obama's campaign spokesman Bill Burton told CNN's Dana Bash with tongue in cheek, "Obviously, Dick Cheney is sort of the black sheep of the family."

But Obama's family ties to the Bush administration don't stop with Cheney. According to an article in the Chicago Sun-Times last September, Obama is also an 11th cousin of the president himself. The two share a 17th century Massachusetts relative.

Lynn Cheney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDiSMyvhOls

Barack related to at least 6 U.S. Presidents & Brad Pitt & Hillary & McCain!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT99X-Z-Wz8
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Ok but I don't get how being related, oddly or not, matters to now from WAY back then.
Even though Obama is related to her husband, Mrs. Cheney said she is not supporting the Illinois Democrat's White House bid.
Even if my brother ran for office I wouldn't support him because he is too wishy-washy.
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Walkinghairball wrote:Ok but I don't get how being related, oddly or not, matters to now from WAY back then.
Ah, then you can use some reading up on the Illuminati.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you voting for the Democrats or the Republicans? Does it really matter which? Is the difference that big?

The outcome, no matter whom you vote for, is already thoroughly outlined and predicted; not by the politicians themselves, but by the real powers, the "Shadow Government", invisible to the general public. The political decisions they make are not in our best interest, but in theirs only. The tax money you are paying to your government so they can work on accomplishing our common goals actually go towards accomplishing their goals, which are very different from ours. What they are planning, and have planned for a long time, is a New World Order and a One World Government with them as the Rulers. Those powerful people are deeply into the occult and black magic, which they also will show on this website. The rituals are practiced within secret societies, such as the Freemasons and the Illuminati (nowadays they call themselves "The Moriah", "Moriah Conquering Wind", or simply "The Brotherhood").

So who are those people I am talking about? They are basically 13 super wealthy families and their off-shots, most of them International Bankers and royalties. Their bloodlines go back in time - way back to old Babylon and further. They are the same families, but under different names, that have influenced history almost since the beginning of time. It is mind-boggling, but hopefully this website will prove these points without any doubts.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/index.htm
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed.
Or 1st Cousins 10 times removed? :shock: :? hahaha
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:It sure would be an awkward family reunion. But, believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

OK, distantly related: Obama and Bush are 11th cousins.

That's because they share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents -- Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th century Massachusetts

That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed.

Obama is related to Cheney through Mareen Duvall, a 17th century immigrant from France.

Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents.

That makes Obama and Cheney ninth cousins once removed.

Oh God my head is gonna asplode....
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Big Blue Owl wrote: The outcome, no matter whom you vote for, is already thoroughly outlined and predicted; not by the politicians themselves, but by the real powers, the "Shadow Government", invisible to the general public.
Lyrics time!

Driving home from my meth lab
Realized something had changed
Looked in the sky
Saw with my eye
The moon was following me

Where's the shadow government when you need it?
Where's the shadow government?
It's a bad, bad world
It's a bad, bad world

Sifting through the confetti
I picked up my broken phone
Looked in the crack
Somebody waved back
Just sitting on their somebody throne

It's a bad, bad world
It's a bad, bad

Up the library steps
Up the library steps
Up the library steps
Up the library steps Here comes
Up the library steps The Humvee
Up the library steps The Humvee
Up the library steps

Crawling out of the flophouse
I saw the mayor stealing my junk
I doth protest, citizen's arrest
Now my body's in his trunk

It's a bad, bad world
It's a bad, bad world
It's a bad, bad

-- John Flansburgh
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

As far as relations go, I believe that if we go back far enough we all have Noah as an ancestor and before him, we all have Adam and Eve as parents, but that is my Christian beliefs coming out and not everyone goes for that.

Still, even if we go with the evolutionary thought, there can't have been too many first humans, eh?

With what I've seen of the geneological research my mom's done, I've no doubt that Cheney and Barak could be/are related. In fact, I would not be surprised that BBO and I are related. How long has your family been in the Ohio area or states surrounding, BigBlueBro?
"Think about this," Mrs. Cheney said. "This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor, a man that came to Maryland, could be responsible down the family line for lives that have taken such different and varied paths as Dick's and Barack Obama's."
I don't see why she thinks this to be odd. Then again, I've seen who my maternal grandmother's side of the family were and where they came from (geographically, and otherwise) and all the diversity that is my kin now. Those of you who have more than one kid think of it this way: how different are your kids, grown in the same house? Why shouldn't the children down the line eleven generations later be so different?

Quickly perusing that website, my eye caught on the part about rock and roll and mind control. I must admit, I had to laugh when I saw things stated in that section that I had heard preached at my Christian school back in the 70s and early 80s. Not a derisive laugh, but one brought about by memories and a surprise to see these claims again, on a site that isn't pushing Chrisitanity.

Interesting stuff to read, BBO.
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Whoa, BBO! I decided to run a search on the man who has that site you linked us to and, wow! 27 pages of relevant results!
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

awip2062 wrote:Whoa, BBO! I decided to run a search on the man who has that site you linked us to and, wow! 27 pages of relevant results!
Yeah, Wes Penre is everywhere. I was curious to see the search results after you posted and I am amazed!