By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have returned to just say one thing...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RUSHrox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: I have returned to just say one thing... Reply with quote

WHY THE HEACK IS RUSH NOT COMING TO VANCOUVER CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

anyway i'm back for a little while (i dont know how long) i would be on here more often if it wasent for a little thing called school! but oh well. ill probabbly be here over the next couple of weeks because i have a few weeks off. hopefully i can post more.

i'm still mad about the vancouver thing though

PS: i spelt "heack" wrong
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonderred that same thing, only 2 canadian dates, BAH!

you think they would be a little more greatful to hosue and country lol.
wcp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vancouver gets the Olympics and Toronto gets Rush, i think its fair, to bad you got the bad side of the deal rox Smile
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
RUSHrox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what really sucks is that this WOULDV'E been my first rush concert.

They better realese a stinkin live DVD of this tour again so i can see the show.
awip2062

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to Seattle and see them here, RUSHox! You cna hang with H and Bear and I!
PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awip2062 wrote:
Come to Seattle and see them here, RUSHox! You cna hang with H and Bear and I!

Fine, invite Rox but not me. Crying or Very sad Whatever... I'm not crushed. Crying or Very sad
awip2062

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have people to go with over there and venues near you, but RUSHRox doesn't have all the luxeries you do.
PV
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awip2062 wrote:
You have people to go with over there and venues near you, but RUSHRox doesn't have all the luxeries you do.

The guilt! Sad I didn't mean it that way. Sad
Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I STILL say they're going to add dates to Europe and Canada once they see how tickets are selling. Don't lose hope yet! Smile

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Aerosmitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be nice, Craig, or I'll sick Murray on you Evil or Very Mad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
awip2062

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV wrote:
The guilt! Sad I didn't mean it that way. Sad

Awwwww.....I didn't mean to make you feel badly. I just wanted you to know it was cuz she needs By-Torians too. Ya knows I luvs ya and would go to a Rush gig wif ya anystime!
wcp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this tour is looking like it will kick some ass!
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure rub it in...
wcp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz come on down to Windsor and see em!
- Alex Lifeson
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats even fartehr than toronto, and thats the only close canuck date
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: