Wearing the 2112 t-shirt

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I stick out enough as it is, I put on a paisley shirt this weekend and I could audition for "That 70's Show" and get a part :evil:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I used to live in gig shirts. My mom hated it.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hah, my Mom buys them for me.. 8) That's where I got the paisley shirt, I had a birfday! :oops:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Your mom buys you them? My mom and my gofmother both buy me clothes now, but they sure don't buy me gig shirts.

You had a birfday, eh? Well, it is better than not having birfdays! Ihope it was a good one.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Yeah I got my Mom into Rush, now I can't get to a show without her :x But it's ok, she's a cool Mom. I'm not supposed to say such things, I'm a failure as a son... :evil: So, she buys me shirts when we go to shows together and she's e-bayed a couple for me, she loves to shop and this way she can buy things that will actually get used. Spring cleaning is going to be quite brutal this year, lots of out with the new. (We're running out of space!!)

I go to a lot of shows with her in the Summer, we live right near the NY State Fairgrounds and we can get seating on the floor by exploiting her handicapped disability :lol:
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I had t-shirts from every show since Signals until HYF at my parent's house when I moved out and married. For some insane reason, I left them home. :shock: Well, some lucky schmo at the Goodwill got my t-shirts when Mom and Dad sold the house and moved west. :evil:

Now my mom is in to quilting and said she would have made me a t-shirt quilt/memory quilt out of all my old concert shirts. :cry: I am thinking of putting out a small fortune for back t-shirts on backstage club and ebay and taking her up on her offer. :D

I dont have many concert shirts any more but I do have some cool homemade ones that Panacea helped me make. We printed (or SHE printed) pictures off the computer on to t-shirt transfers and we ironed them on to t-shirts. They are very cool! My favorite would have to be my NEP "Aristotle" t-shirt. 8) I've only had 2 people recognize it and they were teenagers! :shock:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

All but one of my shirts is either a band shirt or one that says something such as my shirt today, "Mess with the cat you get the claws"
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yeah and the kids on the trip to the jazz fest freaked when she came out in her concert clothes with a plain WHITE shirt on! They were amazed she was not wearing black. But at least she still had her leather collar with red studs on it on. She got away with wearing that for the first show cuz they did not have a bow tie for her then.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Well if those were the choices then I'm surprised they didn't say no bow-tie is preferable to that!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Dude! H LIVES in a studded collar.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Ya lost me, who is H? You've mentioned H before, come clean!! :evil:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

*Lifesonite wrote:Ya lost me, who is H? You've mentioned H before, come clean!! :evil:
psst H is aerosmitten
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Ok thanks, lets not tell them we've been talking. Now, slip into the darkness!

:arrow: :arrow: :?:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

*slinks away quietly*
wcp

Post by wcp »

i likes my band shirts haha i only have three though one starman Rush one, a VT one and a Who one. my catholic highschool didn't seem to care about my Starman shirt haha no one said anything to me.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson