Pre-sales for North America dates

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

damn 10:00 cst Now I have to wait another hour. always waiting it seems.... waited for RIR and now this. oh well good things come to those who wait...
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and the COUNTDOWN begins t minus 10 minutes... "lit up with anticpitaion"
Happy 2015!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

How did it go, Bill?

I hope you're not having the same kind of luck that everyone else had w/ the presales. :evil:
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yeah, Bill, how'd it go? I heard Chicago was a bust just like here in NY. :( But hopefully Indy is a small enough venue to score in.

I think someone in Salt Lake city scored second row.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I looked at gedding tix today but the only tix they have on now are too expensive for us. On the 11th tix we can afford go on pre-sale. So, I wait.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

not worth a darn and I was even there at 10:00 sharp too. They had some cheaper seats on the second level though . I was chatting with Zivo earlier (and let me add he is a really cool dude and his website is really cool as well, check it out when you can) but as he said the Clevland show still had some really good seats left for the public and so I think I will roll the bones<------HA and maybe I will get lucky and the same will happen for the Indy show. I have my suspisions why there was no premium seats and the more I think about it the more it upsets me. How can a person buy a ticket weeks before it goes on sale, and than turn around and sell it for 3 times the face value?? Its like they are making a buck off of Rush's name. And the true fans get jerked. and to think I was complemating buying a ticket from such a company. Shame on me!! NPG, I sure hope you have better luck than I did, but sheesh what a nightmare. Sounds like you ran into the same thing for the NY show Kares6..... I feel pretty good about the public sale on Saturday though. and good news, my brother decide to shell out the cash and go with me!! Good Luck NPG and T on getting your tickets
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Crap, BillSoup6Rush! I had a feeling. From what I hear the corporations and (in my town) the stock brokers grease the sellers ahead of time and buy up all premium tickets for all the concerts, Broadway Shows and sports events for their clients and then you don't get a real "fan" in those seats.

Or the brokers obtain them "outside" their legal limits by the same method. MakesmesomadIwanttospit!!!

Good luck, tho.

t, you can still buy the cheaper seats during the presale! You just have to lower your price or "up" the tiers. As a matter of fact they're the easiest to get at pre-sale and I found the ONLY thing left when the public sale started and then they snapped up right quick!

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Soup6Rush?? Now thats funny. :D :D I did not want to slam because that might be somebodies profession on this board , but I am with you Kares, that just plain sucks. Did you get good seats for the NY show Kares? I hope so!!! We all deserve it. I bet it would be cool as hell to see them in the Big Apple. If only the fellows knew how much we worship them... I will tell them when I see them at the Indy show, as I gotta a feeling I am gonna score Saturday morning.
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oops, BillSoup, you're right. I apologize if there are brokers on this site. But I was specifically speaking of illegal practices.

I have to admit I did find two seats for Jones Beach on Geddy's side in the 14th row on E-bay (someone pointed me towards them after the whole thing was a bust--pre and regular sale). I peeked at brokers sites and found seats below the 10th row at $905!!!!! (minutes after the presale so I know they were never available) The ones I bought on E-bay were $345 for the pair which comes to double the face value of $85 each.

I've never bought on E-bay and I get upset at this too but from what I've seen at about $1,000 a ticket at Hollywood Bowl for first row I don't think "my" seller was too off-base. I think he is a holder of "season" VIP tickets and just sells the shows he isn't going to.

I have tremendous mixed feelings about this as I don't want to "feed" the machine but I was stuck. Jones Beach IS a magical venue and last time I saw them there during VT it was up at the top of the arena in the nosebleeds. It was still a magical evening I wouldn't trade but I really would like to get close for ONCE!!!

GOOD LUCK for the sale! :D That, um, HORSESHOE on your avatar should be good for SOMETHING. :wink:

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Thanks for the words, Bill. My Toronto presale luck wasn't the greatest but hey, I'm in the door. That's all that matters.

Still no word on Nashville, even from Ticketbastard. I am calling them in the next few days for something else so I am going to ask while I have them on the phone.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Go easy on the Horseshoe Kares6 :wink:
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

:P

Phildogger

Post by Phildogger »

You know what? I'm not even afraid to upset the ticket brokers. That is SCALPING. Don't give me any bullshit about how they provide a service. The tickets wouldnt be so hard to get if they didn't buy them all before fans like us do. I am steaming mad at the available seats, and didnt buy any. Thats right, i bought no seats. Not worth 100 for nosebleed. All you brokers and corprorations who bought all the seats up, FUCK YOU!
"Living in their Pools, they soon forget about the Sea..."
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Amen brother, I just did not have the sac to say it. But you are right.... Anyway I scored. Not as close as I would have liked, but lower level next to the luxury boxes, left side. I can always play lost and mosey down next to the stage during the show until some goon tells me to beat it. Ticketmaster had a pre sale thru CC.com whick I guess is affliated. Anyways I was able to get them at face value. $69 and than they jack you all their convenience fees and $6 for parking and building user fees. and the right to breathe thier oxygen. I am suprised they don't charge you to use the bathroom. Only in America... I am in the wrong line of buisness.
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I just bought 3 new shirts from Rush.com and I am ready to roll... begin the countdown........ if anybody knows my wife please don't tell her the credit card is now maxed...... :oops:
Happy 2015!