Pre-sales for North America dates

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Everyone, keep us updated on how your presales go. Mine is tomorrow. Not expecting much.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Here it is, an hour and a half before the Nashville presale and that show is not listed on Music Todays site. Aaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doomed!
Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

It keeps saying not enough tickets available, and it has said that since the split second they became available......what the hell? I only want one. And after trying both seating options for 5 minutes I haven't gotten squat. Who bough 120 tickets at once? I'm very upset.
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
Unit One

Post by Unit One »

Sec. C - Row Y - Seats 24/25

Not bad for the pre-sale, considering the other stories that I've heard. Maybe I'll check out the Ticketmaster sale this Saturday, and sell the others on eBay.
Memory banks unloading
Bytes break into bits
Tinkertoy Drummer

I just don't understand how people can get those close sections (a friend just got sec. A) when I sat there clicking for 20 minutes (with cable connection mind you!)........I remember what the other thread said about companies buying up close seats, but if that was true then none of the front 3 sections should be available right? I ended up in sec. F (direct center, which is good, but behind sec B, which is bad). Let's see.....Row Q, seat 20. If this wasn't the only show I was going to (I work weeknights which makes concertgoing near-impossible) I wouldn't be so ticked. Forcing myself up at 9:30 for this was a challenge...... :evil: I envy all those who will be close enough to catch a shirt. :?

Now it's another 2 years till I have to go through this again....
Brad
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Saratoga, NY - Section 5 Row D - Row 4 to the left of the stage.

Buffalo, NY - Section 101 Row 9 - Off to the right of the stage.

We used 2 computers and we got the same message for 17:34 minutes, then we got in and bought the tickets, we both got in at the same time strangely enough. After that we tried to get in to see if it was working good and it wasn't. They get flooded and you have to keep clicking back and continue until you get a line, if you're lucky enough to. I tried going for 1 ticket in both sections instead of 2 to test and since that didn't work it proves that they were just being flooded. You have to stick with it until it says sold out! :( Good luck to anyone else getting pre-sales.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I don't know how you guys get these tix! I've been trying like HELL to get them and all I get (yes, after repeated tries and all) is like second tier and even THEN on the side I don't want.

I'm happy for you but also...grrrrrr. :( :wink: :roll:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Oh I'm sure I got lucky, good karma I suppose. One day I shall form a tribute band to... give tribute!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*Lifesonite, good karma to ya!

I would NEVER begrudge anyone a great ticket to a show. I honestly am happy for you, especially for such a fan.

I'm just frigged up. Here in NY it's brutal! I gotta go and have Trump FIRE me before I get anything good! :wink:

Unit One

Post by Unit One »

I was at my computer at 9:55. I had the page open and just kept on refreshing it for 5 minutes untill I was in.

Sect. C was the first hit that I had, so instead of taking chances, I went with that.

It's better than what I had on the VT tour. We were in Section F. Still a great show, and we even felt the heat of the flame, in "One Little Victory"

Ticketmaster's pre-sale is tomorrow at 12 noon, and then the actual sale on Saturday, at 10am.
Memory banks unloading
Bytes break into bits
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Much love 2 fellow NYerz! ;)
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

For Buffalo, I got Section 200, row 4 (Center Stage). I couldn't get shit for tickets on the link from Rush.com. I was looking around for a seating chart for Darien Lake, and found their website, when I noticed that they had their own pre-sale going on thru CC.com. The link said that the presale starts tomorrow, but it let me in, and let me buy the tickets.

http://www.darienlakeconcerts.com/rush.html
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Tinkertoy Drummer

Lifesonite, hollar when u do cause I'm achin to play! :D

On a slightly good note, a musician friend of mine who records said my seat is really perfect for acoustics, so I guess that's much better than being on a side, though I STILL want to be in those first 20 rows. I'd rather catch a drumstick than benefit from balanced sound, which I can hear on a CD! :P Okay okay I know......still nice to see them while they are alive & kicking @$$. :twisted:
Brad
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Damn that sucks, would have liked to have a by-torian in my section!

I was in the third row for VT, ala e-bay. That flame was awesome, friggin' awesome! :D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*Lifesonite, you a NYer? Not that I'm tryin' to get tickets off yer hide but it's nice to know on this site that there are others like me? :wink: