New on the Forum

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Ach, wilkomen DutchRush. Ich kann kein Niederlaendisch, aber ich kann ein gutes Deutsch reden. Naja, aufwiedersehen....
and now your gonna translate that plz Kaelmewaethedutchaccent...
DutchRush

Auch gutenabend...

Post by DutchRush »

Danke Schon fur ihren antwort in Deutsche sprache..Es ist mal wieder schon meines Deutsch zu ubnen.....Ich selber wohne eigentlich ganz in die nahe von der Deutsche grenze (ungefehr 30 km.) Meine entschuldigung fur das gegeben das meine Deutsch im schreiben nicht so besonders gut ist.....aber mann kanns immer versuchen nicht ? Bist du ubrigens Deutscher von origine ? oder ? Ich weiss schon das viele Deutscher sich auch im voller verzweifelung abfragen ob Rush auch nog da kommt. Und wenn die kommen, dan denken die Deutschen das es in Berlin sein soll...
Ich persohnlig hoffe das Rush auch noch nach die Niederlande komt....es worde wieder das erste mal sein seit 1982...Damals war ich auch dabei...and damals war ich vierzehn/funfzehn jahre alt ! Du kannst dich vielleicht vohrstellen das ich nur von das idee allein schon ganz begeisterd bin, nicht ?
Viele gru?en aus die Niederlande und ich hoffe das wir ons noch mal treffen hier...Tchu?, bis bald !

Der Toni.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

k i think i got this 1982 is some kind of space ship and rush is the secret code name for its passengers sprache obviously means arse. hope my transaltions have helped
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Nice try Dweeb. He thanked Kael for answering in German and talked about living near the German border. He apologized for not writing well in German. He asked how long Kael has known German (or something like that). Then some things that I am not gedding. Something about Rush comng and a celebration (prolly if they do there will be one).
Then something about him personaly hoping that Rush does come to the Netherlands,as they haven't been there since 1982, when he was 14/15 years old. And there is some other stuff too, that my German is too rusty to ged.

That should give you the gist of it though.
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

my translations was made to be sheer humour
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Sir Myghin wrote:my translations was made to be sheer humour
When it comes to my wife, sheer is cool :oops: hahahahaha...

Toni, herzlichen Dank fuer den Gruess. Eigentlich, kome ich aus den Kalifornien, aber ich hab' mal in Deutschland gewohnnt. Aber das war dreizehn Jahre vorher (ach, bin ich schon so alt?). In den Statten kriegt man gar keine Uebung mit dem Deutsch, so es freut mich Dir auf Deutsch schrieben zu konnen...ubrigens, geht es manche Leute hier auf die Nerfen durch "fremden Sprachen" zu unterhalten...und das kann, naturlich, viel spass machen :lol: Auch, ein Rush Konzert in Berlin waere Schoen...besonders wenn wir uns dabei Treffen koennten. Schade, das Geld reicht nicht dazu :(

...Hey T, got all that :wink: Maybe you could be the board's dedicated Uebersetzerin :wink: :wink: Saynomore saynomore saynomore...
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Toni, herzlichen Dank fuer den Gruess. Eigentlich, kome ich aus den Kalifornien, aber ich hab' mal in Deutschland gewohnnt. Aber das war dreizehn Jahre vorher (ach, bin ich schon so alt?). In den Statten kriegt man gar keine Uebung mit dem Deutsch, so es freut mich Dir auf Deutsch schrieben zu konnen...ubrigens, geht es manche Leute hier auf die Nerfen durch "fremden Sprachen" zu unterhalten...und das kann, naturlich, viel spass machen :lol: Auch, ein Rush Konzert in Berlin waere Schoen...besonders wenn wir uns dabei Treffen koennten. Schade, das Geld reicht nicht dazu :(
Hey Tonny, don't trust people from California. :twisted:

And I saw Bruce Springsteen in Munich back in '85, almost 20 years ago, so there. 8)
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Re: New on the Forum

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

DutchRush wrote:Hello Rushians ! My name is Tonny (male) and i'm a 38 year old Rush fan from the Netherlands. Never knew there were any meetingplaces at all for Rush fans from probably all over the world. I'm also very delighted with the world tour 2004 news...and i am still "anxiously" waiting for the extra tour announcements. I definetly hope that they will visit my country as well after the British shows ! There is quite a big follow up for Rush in my country as well, but apart from one radiostation (ArrowClassicRock) there isn't any airplay at all. On the other hand...like Neil would say..This is good development for avoiding all the hoopla :-)
Well...short but sweet, this was to introduce myself tou you all and I hope to get to know you all...
Favourite Rush songs, by the way are, By Tor, Losing it, Jacobs Ladder and from the new album, Secret Touch...
Many regards from Tonny/the Netherlands (i guess that's Tony in English..)
Welcome, DutchRush!! :D
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

by-tor wrote:Hey Tonny, don't trust people from California. :twisted:
Dude, I had nothing to do with the governor! :x
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Dude, I had nothing to do with the governor! :x
That ain't too bad....at least you've got the Govenator....I'm moving to *gasp* Hillary Clinton's adopted state. :shock:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

Welcome, Tonny!!! This is a great board....have lots of fun here!

You're birthday is close to mine - which is March 9 - I'll be 36 (oops, I almost typed 26....a Freudian slip of the fingers?)

Happy early birthday!! :mrgreen:
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sir Myghin wrote:my translations was made to be sheer humour
Uh...duh. I don't think you are that supid. You, like Fishheads, don't play drums. :wink:
Maybe you could be the board's dedicated Uebersetzerin
:shock: I don't think so!
Hey Tonny, don't trust people from California.
Hey now! Both KaelWhoSpeaksGerman and I are harmless.
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

awip2062 wrote:
Hey Tonny, don't trust people from California.
Hey now! Both KaelWhoSpeaksGerman and I are harmless.
Uhhhhh....yeah. What she said 8)
-Steven Wright
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Hello and welcome, sorry I am so slow to welcome you, I got locked in Useless Nonesence :shock:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

you seem to have forgotten that you shut the door and then slid the key under it H