By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NHRA fans

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: NHRA fans Reply with quote

(because Siggy said so) Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this is one way to make an ANTI thread. Not negative, but a different motor sport.

So, have I ever mentioned that I worked at Spokane Raceway Park for a summer back while I was in high school???
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walkinghairball wrote:
I guess this is one way to make an ANTI thread. Not negative, but a different motor sport.

So, have I ever mentioned that I worked at Spokane Raceway Park for a summer back while I was in high school???


Yes, however you never got into detail about it.

(btw, I watch the motorcycles- Angelle Sampey fan here, my wife says she wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley Laughing )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those bike riders are nukkin futs dood!!!!


I will get into the cool details on the SRP job later on. Almost get ready for work time.
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walkinghairball wrote:
Those bike riders are nukkin futs dood!!!!


I fit right in then
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way too fast for 2 wheels.....................but what a rush to watch.
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: NHRA fans Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
(because Siggy said so) Laughing


Guess it's my turn over the barrel, huh?
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: NHRA fans Reply with quote

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
(because Siggy said so) Laughing


Guess it's my turn over the barrel, huh?


LMAO.

We still love ya Siggs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: NHRA fans Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
(because Siggy said so) Laughing


Guess it's my turn over the barrel, huh?


LMAO.

We still love ya Siggs.


Ditto Bro....but it's my turn:


NHRA is cool.....if you like blowing your wad in less than 6 seconds. Razz

Seriously...I like NHRA. Can't say anything bad about it.

There IS NOTHING bad about it...
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: NHRA fans Reply with quote

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
(because Siggy said so) Laughing


Guess it's my turn over the barrel, huh?


LMAO.

We still love ya Siggs.


Ditto Bro....but it's my turn:


NHRA is cool.....if you like blowing your wad in less than 6 seconds. Razz

Seriously...I like NHRA. Can't say anything bad about it.

There IS NOTHING bad about it...


Hey I used to like NASCAR a ton, except they won't release the rulebook to the public, and with the crazy rulings that have happened, I just lost interest.

The NHRA site has the rulebook online AND it's downloadable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: NHRA fans Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
Hey I used to like NASCAR a ton, except they won't release the rulebook to the public, and with the crazy rulings that have happened, I just lost interest.

The NHRA site has the rulebook online AND it's downloadable.


It's cool.

Not gonna say it on this thread, but go back to NASCAR...there's a HUGE
rule change for next year.

I'll post it.

Laters dood.
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelle is without a ride for 2009 (by choice- things just weren't working out).

Anyone got several million dollars and we can put a By-Tor bike on the track?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ30 wrote:
Anyone got several million dollars and we can put a By-Tor bike on the track?


that would friggin' RULE. headbang

Any logo ideas?
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group