They Just Won't Leave Sarah Palin Alone

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

screw it... I wanna see Sarah's mommy parts in Hustler.. :-D
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*duct tapes over the good parts*

:evil:
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:screw it... I wanna see Sarah's mommy parts in Hustler.. :-D

LMAO That's fair Bro. :-D

Thanks for the chat Soups! Glad you're doing well dude! :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

no problem bro... good to catch up!
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Mmmmmmmm.....Good catchup Image
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Mmmmmmmm.....Good catchup Image
"AHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH......" :lol:
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I know that Palin lovers will call this a non-story, but it is not. If Obama can be vilified because he knows someone who was a "terrorist" when he was 8, then, especially if there are a few more incidents like this, Palin's 2012 attempt at the presidency will be dodgy at best.

The mother of Bristol Palin's fiance has been arrested and charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance.

Sherry L.Johnston, 42, was arrested at her home in Wasilla by Alaska state troopers with a search warrant for an undercover drug investigation.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, the 18-year-old who received international attention in September when Governor Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, announced that their teenage daughter was pregnant and that Johnston was the father.

Bristol Palin, 18, is due to give birth next week, according to a recent interview with the governor's father, Chuck Heath.

Troopers served the warrant at Johnston's home at the "conclusion of an undercover narcotics investigation", said a statement issued on Thursday as part of the normal daily summary of activity around the state.

Troopers charged Johnston with second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance - generally manufacturing or delivering drugs - as well as fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances, or possession. No other information, including the type or amount of drugs, could be released because the investigation was ongoing, spokeswoman Megan Peters said.

Asked how long the investigation had proceeded before Ms Johnston's arrest, Peters would only say "a while".

The local Palmer District Attorney's office had no comment.

Sherry Johnston was arrested around noon and charged at Mat-Su Pretrial Facility, according to a booking officer. She was later released on a $5000 unsecured bond. No charge documents had been filed at the court by the end of the day, a clerk said.

Levi Johnston sat with Bristol and the rest of the Palin family in St Paul, Minnesota, during Governor Palin's speech to the Republican National Convention and then joined the family on the stage afterwards.

While Sarah Palin was mayor of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002, the area (specifically the Matanuska-Susitna area) won the title of Meth Capital of Alaska.

Even Bill and Hillary want in on the action
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I'm glad the cartoon was added, that would have been my only thing to say, other than at least it wasn't SP busted for drugs.

I guess the "You can pick yer nose, but not yer family" goes right out the window...............heh. :lol:
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Yep. Fair is fair.....
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I've learned to cover all bases and that nobody is "clean."
I was "surprised" that nobody posted such a popular news story. Hahahaha! :lol: :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Big Blue Owl wrote:I've learned to cover all bases and that nobody is "clean."
I was "surprised" that nobody posted such a popular news story. Hahahaha! :lol: :-D

Well I think I am done with most of the politics...................for now. I wanna see "What's Next."

Not to be in the "I told you so" brigade, but to see..........Gnomesayin?
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:I've learned to cover all bases and that nobody is "clean."
I had no idea. Did the story go mainstream at all?

That's bad juju. I'm not fond of tweakers either.

You never know when they'll blow a microchip. :???:
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yeah Leon, I totally don't care anymore either. I just like having fun with it all at this point. I can't imagine that anyone would be upset about ragging SP now. Especially since you don't have to make it up. In fact, one couldn't! :lol:
Plus, I'm kinda with Soupy and the interest in seeing the, erm, "Mommy parts." LOL!!!

The face of Meth:
Last edited by Big Blue Owl on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:I'm kinda with Soupy and the interest in seeing the, erm, "Mommy parts." LOL!!!
***Is most curious meeself but keeps it on the downlow*** :razz:
Walkinghairball

Big Blue Owl wrote:Yeah Leon, I totally don't care anymore either. I just like having fun with it all at this point. I can't imagine that anyone would be upset about ragging SP now. Especially since you don't have to make it up. In fact, one couldn't! :lol:
Plus, I'm kinda with Soupy and the interest in seeing the, erm, "Mommy parts." LOL!!!

As I have said a few times now.................. :twisted:

I......WILL.....1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and will drink a 5th to that BBBRO! :partyman: :occasion5: :drinkers:
This space for rent