iPhone fart apps

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

iPhone fart apps

Post by Walkinghairball »

What the hell is this world coming to???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MY076b0 ... re=channel

Even though I still have a childlike humor to farts and the like, ........why?
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I guess it is funny enough to enough people to be profitable. *shrugs*

I'd thought of getting an iPhone when this phone is done, thinking it would be nice to have the larger screen and that it would give the iPhone time to get the bugs out and that I already have a data package through AT&T so it wouldn't be more expense. Ha! The data package for an i)hone is much more. Forged it.

Guess I'll have to forgo the iPhone fart app, too. lol
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

I share HB's childlike humor with farts . . . so I say . . .

Any decent self-respecting human doesn't need to pay for those sound effects . . . God already gave us the free upgrade! lol

It's called Fart 1.0
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

My youngest has the iPod touch and she has downloaded some pretty cool apps. Like Zed, apparently, haha, she does not need to download the fart app. However, she has the Zippo lighter and the level. I use the level app all the time! Great for hanging pictures and posters.

We are considering letting our Verizon contracts run out and, one by one, switch to AT&T for the iPhone. Me, Mike, and Mini all have iPod Envy towards Amy... :oops:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

awip2062 wrote:I guess it is funny enough to enough people to be profitable. *shrugs*

I'd thought of getting an iPhone when this phone is done, thinking it would be nice to have the larger screen and that it would give the iPhone time to get the bugs out and that I already have a data package through AT&T so it wouldn't be more expense. Ha! The data package for an i)hone is much more. Forged it.

Guess I'll have to forgo the iPhone fart app, too. lol
If you do any text based messaging on them the touch screen keyboard is quite a nuisance as it is not all available at once. Not to mention apple is satan :P
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I love my full keyboard on my Q, but dislike the small screen and having to click click click click forever to scroll down a webpage then click click click click click click click to get back up the page. The iPhone has a much better way of getting 'round the page. I suppose I will never like every feature of any phone, though.

PV, I got an iTouch once but turned it back in and "downgraded" to an iPod Classic. So many of the apps need wifi and where I live I don't have that. So, I use my Q for apps and my iPod for music, podcasts, and movies.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I use my Verizon Samsung cell phone as a cell phone. I sometimes text, and I have taken a few pix with it. Other than that it is a cell phone. Nothing more. :)
This space for rent
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

awip2062 wrote:PV, I got an iTouch once but turned it back in and "downgraded" to an iPod Classic. So many of the apps need wifi and where I live I don't have that. So, I use my Q for apps and my iPod for music, podcasts, and movies.
We all have iPod classics, except Amy of course, and we have a lot of wifi around here. A lot of times Amy can use her iPod in the car - bouncing off peoples' wifi home connections! And there are a lot of apps that don't need it at all once they are downloaded. But if we do the iPhones, then we don't have to worry about wifi since we'll have the network, which is very strong here in our area.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

AT&T's network is strong here, too, but I don't see me finding the higher data charges worth it. They'll have to up what I am getting to get me to iPhone it. lol

Bro, if my cell was being used mainly as a cell as yours is, I'd have a different phone, possibly like what you have for sure. I wanted a PDA and phone in one, though.
Walkinghairball

I know. I was just givin all you tech savy folk a good row.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*poke*

Talk nerdy to me! ;-) :-D
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Walkinghairball wrote:I use my Verizon Samsung cell phone as a cell phone. I sometimes text, and I have taken a few pix with it. Other than that it is a cell phone. Nothing more. :)
Check out this new phone!

Its features include:
Text messaging
Picture messaging
Internet access
You can watch television on it.
You can make video and audio recordings.
It has an alarm clock
A calendar
A camera
Downloadable ringtones, wallpapers, themes, screen savers games and applications
Scheduled event reminder

And you can call people with this phone too! :shock:
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

PV wrote:My youngest has the iPod touch and she has downloaded some pretty cool apps. Like Zed, apparently, haha, she does not need to download the fart app.
Okay, I was wrong. She HAS downloaded the fart app...

Would you think any less of me if I admitted it's pretty funny? :oops:
Walkinghairball

Raiden...........Heh heh funny. :razz:

I didn't really say it wasn't funny, and how could it not be, it's farts!!! I just don't understand why a phone would need such things.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Raiden wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:I use my Verizon Samsung cell phone as a cell phone. I sometimes text, and I have taken a few pix with it. Other than that it is a cell phone. Nothing more. :)
Check out this new phone!

Its features include:
Text messaging
Picture messaging
Internet access
You can watch television on it.
You can make video and audio recordings.
It has an alarm clock
A calendar
A camera
Downloadable ringtones, wallpapers, themes, screen savers games and applications
Scheduled event reminder

And you can call people with this phone too! :shock:
Mine's still better! *razz*

hehe ;-)