On my way
I been this way ten years to the day I gotta
ramble on
find the queen of all my dreams

(I love it too)
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Last edited by Mr. Potatoe Head on Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

The scilence that keep rambling on and the echoed song dances around the forest...how's that for poetry?.....ummm I'm blazed LOL :lol:
We're all mad here!
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

I feel like i can fly, but i'm a die even though I'm high

poetry
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Why did she swallow the fly?
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

My rambling du jour:

I recently found out that I have to change desks here at work. It sucks because I have the greatest spot right now! I'm in a far corner and nobody sits next to me, so I can pretty much do whatever I want. My PC screen is facing such that someone needs to be directly behind me to see what I'm doing. And, I can see people coming from a mile away. My new desk is right in the middle of a bunch of people. Bummer. Not that I screw around at work or anything... :roll: :twisted: :D
I need to move because a bunch of consultants are coming in and taking over our area. My job isn't changing, just my desk.

Anyway, it sucks.

End rambling.

8)
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

it ended! wow
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

that sucks. i hope to all that is good and holy that I dont end up in a desk job...
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

desk job, don't cuss in ehre please!
Me

Post by Me »

Might as well enjoy rambling to myself while watching the fire flys get it on
in the dripping rain.

Remembering spanish moss hanging from the trees and sway beef going to market along the great divide the rising sun a hue of my mind.

The deserts surreal atmosphere

Gingerly barefooted stepping over horse shoe crabs while licks of waves slap at my feet and the clouds ever changing their design. The spotted turtle slipping into his murky world. Mixing the hues of my mind correcting the spokes as I go, in the nature of things.

Traveling atmospheric effects aware of environmental changes between hope, fear and ourselves all suit cased with wrinkles in tow

rambling on to another time past...
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

seeing I messed up and put my dream back to where it belongs I got express tag of rambling ramblings having justice to rocks cracking splitting
extending presurized heat releasing a torment of demension patterns finding qauntum passages...just an earth-duck... many worn animal patterns traveled far digesting your lifes path...just the soul of your shoes...minds melted emotion...tears...twisted lifes fibers pattern to cultures...cloths...passing strings kisses life color bursts atmospheric reactions raining slivers of life...

as mark twain was fond of saying the lack of money is the root of all evil
and everyone likes to be favored.

why ask Me....
Last edited by Me on Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Stalking SMD'n'SD'n'Me*

So nice of you to all post together and make things easy for me. :-D
Me

Post by Me »

I need to get away but my mind always has to ramble on in no matter what I do...I don't need very much sleep haunting the attics of my thoughts...occupied in differnt ways the more varied the better but hanging onto the ones we enjoy most...always analizing that's me trying to figure out why to the day I die why not except the fact of why are we here because we are that's something of a string theroy in others minds but not mine I just can't go that far who can perhaps it happened before and we are just now seeing the effects of experiments of millions of years of times past that's like tea with no taste :shock:
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

We must poke them with the corners of the room.
We're all mad here!
The Necromancer

Post by The Necromancer »

I wish I didn't have to buy stuff. Stuff is expensive. Expecially guitar strings, and bass strings are 3 times as much. 3 times! That's almost 300%! 300 is a stupid number. As is anything over 100 or under 411. Numbers suck. People always use numbers stupidly, like l33t or w00t. I hate that so much. I wanna watch the Labyrinth... BUT BLOCKBUSTER DOESN'T HAVE IT! BLOCKBUSTER SUCKS! Gatorade sucks too; it leaves a funny taste, and they water it down. People water down vodka too, which pisses me off... because it's clear, and you can't tell, then your vodka will become too dry... like vermouth... vermouth sucks. Martinis would be better with gin. Not gin rummy, though. Gin rummy sucks. People play it when they're bored. That and computer solitaire. Computer solitaire sucks. Dammit! I have writers cramp! Writers cramp sucks! I'm going to sue my goddamn keyboard for giving me carpal tunnel. CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SUCKS!
Wheels within whells, a spiral array
A pattern so grand and complex
Time after time, we loose sight of the way
Our causes can't see their effects

-The Necromancer