Beyond the Lighted Stage Doc out 6/29

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Soup4Rush wrote:you will not be dissapointed bro!! :-) I am wearing my t-shirt that I got with it today.. Representin in the office..

I wish they would make those with super human sized shirts in them too. :(
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

yeah.. it was an XL.. mine fit, had to stretch it just a bit, but not too bad.. my woman thought she was going to get a night shirt for when she came over and I was like "whatever" :roll: :-D
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Don't give up the shirt Soups.... she'll jinx the band and they'll break up..... lol
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

3 travelers wrote:Don't give up the shirt Soups.... she'll jinx the band and they'll break up..... lol

Ala.........The Wedding Singer.................. no kidding Soupy, don't do it?!?!?!?!?!?!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Hairy knows what I'm talkin' aboot.....
Walkinghairball

Love stinks!!!!!!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

yeah yeah!!!

The shirt is still safe..

The boys were in Chicago last night... I was going to go to that show but I decided to wait until Columbus or maybe Pittsburg.. My girl has a son who lives in Pittsburg and he loves Rush but has never seen them live. and she wants to go too.. She is not a Rush fan but because I am one she wants to check them out too. pretty cool dating somebody that actually takes an interest in the things I like to do. and vice versa.. :-)
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Time to brainwash the woman Soups....
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

no brainwashing needed bro.. She is the coolest woman you would ever want to meet! :-)
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Nothing wrong with meating cool women.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

:laughing3:
Happy 2015!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I absolutely love this DVD!!!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

If she is the coolest woman, Soups, why doesn't she post here? Hmmmmm...????

*taps foot and rips the duct tape*

:wink:
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

This is how cool she is... I am going to take her son to the Pittsburg show.. he lives 15 minutes from the arena there.. He is 23 and loves Rush but has never seen them live.. so he is pumped about this.. Gennie, his mom/my girlfriend( god I hate that word, it sounds like I am back in high school :roll: ) had never even heard of Rush until we met, although she says she likes the song Tom Sawyer but did not know who sang it, she wants to go too. She loves country music which is cool too.. I mean music is music right? Anyway, she wants to know what songs are going to be on the setlist, than she wants to listen to the CD's befores she goes to the show.. so she will know the songs.. I think that is pretty cool..

and not to get all girly here.. but it is so refreshing to have somebody that actually is interested in some of the things I like.. I was married for 15 years and if it was something I liked or wanted to do, if she had no interest in it, she would not even try it.. I always did things on my own.. It's cool to have somebody that is at least willing to try something new just because she loves me...

Gennie and I took a roadtrip to New York City last week.. It was a whim thing.. but we had a blast.. got to see Ground Zero and the financial district, the Statue of Liberty and Times Square.. even rode a subway for the first time in our lives... neither one of us had ever been there.. We took lots of pictures so hopefully I can post some of them when we get them back..
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Coolness.