Survivor

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I think Jon needs to bend Lil over a stump and straighten her out. Eagle scout shit more like a jack in the box. Wind me up and watch me go. I think she had to many nuts while she was in the Brownies. For some strange reason I got a inkling that the weasel Jon is going home with the money. You got to laugh at his smugness how much of a weasel can a weasel chuck? This Thursday someone gets stripped of immunity, first time ever I wonder why?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
spud
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Thanks for the heads up Ferrari and it should be interesting this week. I am still holding out hope that Christa, Sandra and Tijuana, Darrah have a four person alliance that will control the rest of the game and that Jon will be sent packing as soon as possible. Smirk at that Jonny Fairplay.
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I guess I was so busy yelling at them for voting off Rupert that I didn't notice the day is changed for this week. :x :oops: Thanks for the notification, Ferrari! :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Thanks, Ferrari! I would have missed it for sure!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Jon is now the weaseliest person EVER! :evil: I am so sickened by what he did. I would have loved to have heard Jeff go off on Jon at Tribal Council but he can't divulge the contents of the confessional. If he started doing that, the "survivors" would never talk to the cameras again! This is going to make for an interesting reunion show, that's for sure.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Jon is perhaps the skankiest, scummiest sleazeball on the planet. At first when his friend told him his grandmother died I still disliked him but felt sorry for him, but when he revealed it was all a fraud I was too disgusted with him to even muster up a good smack upside the head. He's not worthy of even that much of my attention. :x
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

oh well what a group. Sandra lets her partner Christa take the blame for the fish fiasco. T has to blab to Jon about the plan to get Burton. After Sandra and Christa get T and Darrah to join them they help vote T out to stay in with Jon. Burton does not have immunity and they fail to eliminate him. Jon sticks them good and they give up opportunities with their families so Jon can get info about a situation that does not exist. They also had to spend the night out on the beach with no beds or food. You know Jeff wanted to tell but could not.
What a messed up bunch.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

afterimage wrote:What a messed up bunch.
What do you think the chances are of Jerry Springer hosting the reunion show this time? :lol:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not suceed.. Melodramatic in which it is difficult to detect deception, so ably it is done. Interesting it shall be to see how this goes about.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

It seems at this point that Burton and Jon do have the edge with Lil in their corner. Christa and Sandra are counting on Jon, big mistake and Darrah has to work on her own unless she can trust any of the others. At this point I don't know if there is anyone in the group that you could trust. Immunity challenges become very big.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

it was a mistake for the girls to let Burton stay when they had the opportunity to get rid of him or Jon. Since this group was given no food supplies the catching of fish has seemed a very big deal and apparently they think Burton is the only one that can do that.
It will be interesting to see who stabs who in the back tonight.