Tell ALEX TO...!!!

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Fam is all good. Other than that, not much real exciting to tell. It's all work,work, and more work. My commute from Brooklyn NY to Stamford Connecticut every day is a grind and a half in itself, but I ain't complaining. Things could be much worse.

Had a show with my Sabath/Ozzy trib at the Gramercy Theatre in NYC last Friday. It was a blast and the place was sold out. Just awaiting the HD vid that the camera guys took. It'll be a few obviously cuz of multiple cams and whatnot. Can't wait till it's ready.

Unfortunately, Cygs... I am not goin to be the Stones, as believe it or not, I was never a fan... go figure. Maybe its cuz I need shit that's more exciting to listen to... ya know... the million or so time changes... insane drum/guitar/bass parts...

Absolutely nothing against the Stones. I have a huge amount of respect for them. Just could not really get into their music. Although in past bands that I've been in over the last 24 years... I have done a ton of Stones. It seems to be more fun to play than listen to...
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

in regards to the vid of the band... I meant to say it'll take a few months for the vid to be ready.. Saw a couple clips from someones Iphone, and if that was awesome, I can only imagine what the finished prod will be like :cool: :cool: :cool:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Coolness.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Awesome news Stevie. 8) Throw us a bone when you get that video.
Don't start none...won't be none.
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

A Very Belated Merry Christmas to all my By Tor family and Happy New Year. Still waiting for the dang vid, but I will let you know when I get it.