Happy Birthday Aero!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Soup4Rush wrote:
Aerosmitten wrote:SoupDaddy, can we stop for icecream on the way home? I want a sunday!
you have to eat your green beans first my dear.
Oh perfekt! Green beans (aka bean beans) have been her favorite since she was a toddler and used the cans like blocks!
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Kares4Rush wrote: I know we all have these stories of service.

I will show the picture when it is up and hope to fly out and see it for real. Thank you for your interest. :)
Each story is precious and I am glad you are proud of the roles your family members have played!

I look forward to the photo :D
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Kares.............your dad was in Bastone????? The Bulge?????

That makes him mega super fukkin HOOAH..........outline or front line makes no difference. I salute that man!!! :salute:
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:Kares.............your dad was in Bastogne????? The Bulge?????

That makes him mega super fukkin HOOAH..........outline or front line makes no difference. I salute that man!!! :salute:
yes.. no kidding.. salutes from me too..those were brutal campaigns... :( :salute: :salute: :salute:

Edited cuz I kant schpell.
Happy 2015!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Aerosmitten wrote:Thank you all for the b-day wishes! I apologizes for being so tardy...but I just don't move as fast in my old age ya know...
I just plain missed this thread. But I think I wished you a happy one over on facebook...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?