Hockey

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

by-tor wrote:
Ah, the Dead Wings and their goalies. Didn't they send ole Curtis to the minors while they try to pawn him (and his contract) off on someone else...All the while paying way too much for the crybaby Hasek? :twisted:
:lol: Right on, brother!!

And PV, congrats on the Devils jersey for a Christmas gift!! :)

The Preds are on a road trip right now, lost to freaking Dallas, now we're 9th in the conference. DAMMIT.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

neilpeart_gal wrote:And PV, congrats on the Devils jersey for a Christmas gift!! :)
Thanks, NPG! Can't wait to get it! It should ship to us today. 8)

The Devils are looking good and playing really well right now but let's see how they do against the Islanders tonight. The NYI are really on a tear! :shock: Thanks go out to By-tor's Avs for winning against Philadelphia the other night, kept NJ only 1 point back. For about one hour, NJ was ahead of them. :D Hate that being awarded one point for an overtime loss. The Devils have more wins but are still in 2nd. :?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

PV, if you wanna come down for the Devils game here on Sat. night, there's a guest room and bed waiting for ya...! ;)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

neilpeart_gal wrote:PV, if you wanna come down for the Devils game here on Sat. night, there's a guest room and bed waiting for ya...! ;)
Oh, NPG, I would so be there but if hubby had the time off, I'd be in California with my seester. :( And if you want to travel north sometime for a game, I've got a room I'm sure sissy won't mind sharing?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I don't mind at all! :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Thanks, Pan. :D

Since I can't attend the game with NPG on Saturday, I shall be listening online. She best yell my name out really loud so I can hear it! :wink:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Yeah, and if I yell it and you can't hear it....well, not my fault, right?? ;)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Hey, here's a tip for you, NPG... Just pretend you are trying to get Neil's attention by hollering and then for sure it will be loud enough! :wink:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Tee hee! Will do!!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Oh and not to rub it in at all, but the Preds beat the Devils on Sat night!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

neilpeart_gal wrote:Oh and not to rub it in at all, but the Preds beat the Devils on Sat night!!!!
And the Avs beat the Canucks Friday....I wonder how much longer I'll have to sleep on the couch. :?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Hey any team that beats the CaSUCKS is okay in my book!!! YAY!!!

Honestly By-tor, its all good. I am more of an Avs fan than I care to admit to others. ;) My favorite NHL player is an Av, after all (Karlis Skrastins). MAN I sure do miss him here!!

They are in town Thursday night...poor hubby has to endure me drooling at Karlis during preskate. :P

BTW is my man Forsberg back yet? Damn I could watch him skate forever I swear.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

neilpeart_gal wrote:Hey any team that beats the CaSUCKS is okay in my book!!! YAY!!!
My wife is from the Vancouver area....was sitting in front of the TV friday night cheering on Bertuzzi.
neilpeart_gal wrote:BTW is my man Forsberg back yet? Damn I could watch him skate forever I swear.
Yeah, he's been back for three games....had a goal and an assist against the Wild last night. Three assists vs. the Canucks Friday.
Last edited by by-tor on Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

GAG HURL

FARTUZZI????????? Uh I mean Susie Fartuzzi? What a MFing LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched him sucker punch Karlis last year and BREAK HIS NOSE. :evil: :evil: I will never, ever under any circumstances forgive or forget that. He can go straight to that unmentionable place and it would suit me just fine. Dirty a$$ player. :evil: :evil: Everyone is so damn caught up in his 'statistics' that they don't realize what a menace he is.

I'm waiting for the day that he gets caught w/ his head down and has something of HIS broken. I only hope I'm there to see it and L A U G H!

Not that I'm bitter. :roll:

And I'm so glad to hear that Petey is back!! Except that means they'll likely beat us. :lol:

Darbie

Pred's got no game

Post by Darbie »

Wait a second... Nashville has a hockey team??? Oh thaaaaaaaaat's right, they DO have a hockey team. I'd completely forgotten since they're sludging around the bottom of the barrel. *snicker*
Go 'nucks!!