What instrument do you play?

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i'll do you a favour and play the evil conscience, buy the guitar buy them, they are fun, you know you want them!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Sir Myghin wrote:i'll do you a favour and play the evil conscience, buy the guitar buy them, they are fun, you know you want them!
*Runs away with his hands over his ears, yelling*

NOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

wow would you look at the holowbodied semi acoustic gibson over there, and ooo a PRS just like the one tremonti plays, only 5 cents
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Sir Myghin wrote:wow would you look at the holowbodied semi acoustic gibson over there, and ooo a PRS just like the one tremonti plays, only 5 cents
The Gibson I'd really like to have is the 1964 re-issue ES-175D that they're calling the Steve Howe model now. So beautiful.

I've also found a Korean-made Les Paul copy that is apperently fabulous. The user reviews on harmony-central.com absolutely praise it. Things like "The only place this guitar falls short of my Gibson Les Paul Classic is that it has a plastic nut! It plays, looks, and sounds every bit as good as the Gibson!" They're on eBay right now for $199 plus shipping.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

only 200$ do it DO IT DO IT!!! you knwoy uo want to, korean guitars are amazing like my antique korean magnum marquis series,
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

What's stopping you? ;)
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i just spend that much on my multitracker.,
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

*Lifesonite wrote:What's stopping you? ;)
Well... I'm raising two kids by myself... and the ES-175D is $2300....

I'm simply not spending any money on myself right now. My ex decided to sue for alimony recently. I've already had to spend $2500 on a lawyer to fight it. Until I know if my financial future is going to be fine or poor, I'm just not spending.
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

That's a good reason! Keep on keepin' on :( Good luck.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Best of Luck, kick her arse!
schuette

Post by schuette »

ElfDude wrote:Well... I'm raising two kids by myself... and the ES-175D is $2300....
I'm glad you got the kids as no matter how poor you are they always brighten up your life.....as well as giving you major stress :wink:
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

schuette wrote:
ElfDude wrote:Well... I'm raising two kids by myself... and the ES-175D is $2300....
I'm glad you got the kids as no matter how poor you are they always brighten up your life.....as well as giving you major stress :wink:
Yeah, it's something like that. :wink: They really are wonderful little girls and very well behaved most of the time. I'm just very aware of my inadequacies as both a mother and a father.
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

More so as a Mother, I hope ;) Maybe you'll get lucky and you all like your date. She likes Rush, it's a start... :P
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

ElfDude wrote:
schuette wrote:
Yeah, it's something like that. :wink: They really are wonderful little girls and very well behaved most of the time. I'm just very aware of my inadequacies as both a mother and a father.
'

i wouldn't worry to hard of it Elf, i as raised without the influence of parents because of how they worked, but hten again not all turn out well in that situation, but you should do a grand job
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I play bass and guitars.
We're all mad here!