Ladies and gentlemen....BRUSH !

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am sure you don't. I just figured he would have strong enough arms to free me from these bars with that chain, but it looks like I am free now anyway.

So, wanna jam?
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

I want some jam!

*Geds jam*

*Throws jam at the media*
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

H! That better not be Tim Rolle you are throwing jam at! :evil:
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

He might not mind....he might throw stuff back....and you know what THAT means.....FOOD FIGHT!!! :D :wink:
DutchRush

Ducktape fixes it all....

Post by DutchRush »

Band Brush "saved" by hardcore fan !

they might wanna dedicate their next album to her
(or at least to be mentioned somewhere in the credits..).
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

The Netherworld.... is saved again !

Libia, March 25, 2004

They gave 'em something to talk about ! Libia won't ever be the same place after the BRUSH 1221 debute concert, last night.
Thanks to their fabulous road crew, the stage was awsomely decorated for one of the biggest rockshows ever (wait till the radio city music hall gets to see this..). Guitariste Dawn is back ! And that became even the more clear when she opened the show with an outrageous version of the Libian Anthem, which even made Khadaffi jump on his chair ! The band carried on with "best we can" and after that the place was pretty heated up for the next one in line, "Above, down under and around". Of coarse the title track "night by Fly" was played...and Libia went completely ballistic when NPG gave the word drumming a quite new defenition.
It was one huge "Rush" towards the end and of coarse the band had to step back on the stage again, cause the Libian crowd didn't want to say farewell to the Kings yet ! In the end it was time to "let the cats IN" and Libia heard a splendid (long) version of, "By Jove and the Night Bird".
Time to go home...but they won't ever be forgotten...Brush is for keeps !

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Not only is Dutch Rush in the band, but he's our press agent, too. :lol:
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

This thread is great!

Hey Mr. Tater, if you like Night By Fly, you should check out their next album, Stroke Of Iron. It contains a really fantastic epic tune about vampires called "The Neck Romancers"

Check it out!

:D
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I must say that we have a really good support team. Dutch has done a great job of publicizing, and the roadies do top notch work. Then there's all the fan testimonials from folks like the Tater and Imm. I am touched by all this outpouring of love for the band.
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Well....Immortal....that could have been the right choice of title, but we couldn't get the artwork done :lol:
So, we've debated, debated and debated about it, with the following outcome. The album will be due completely, app. April 10 th, 2004.
We felt it only fair to show the new concept to our closest, most dearest fans.

So here comes...

Sincerely yours....Awip, DutchBrush and NPG.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

And a secret inside scoop for all our fans...we were going to use my teeth on the cover, but we figured that would be a little too...how do you say it....too much information. So we opted for the ones you see. Kind of a creepier look, too, which we liked.

Its all for the fans, you know.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

That concert was AWESOME!!!! :shock:

Even though I'm just a lowley bass-tech I can tell you I was sooo happy they brought By Jove and the Night Bird out from mothballs. That song just rocks my little bass-lovin' sox right off.

I know the new Album Caries of Teeth isn't out until April 10th but I'll let you know ahead of time it does take a byte out of you with the new high-tech wizardry of this awesome trio.

The Fountain of Laminates has some wonderful tracks...preview:
In the Hallway
Thumbtacks and Carpets
I Need A New Bridge
Pancreas
Baxter's Palatte
The Spit Sink

Brush Rules People! :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

That's "Pancreas....for Mongo", btw. New title. :wink:
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Hahahaha... you know what NPG ? " and i've got to consult Dawn and Aerosmitten on this for verification first actually"..., but these set of teeth might just have belonged to the poor Parrot ! There was also another set ready lying in Dawns' top draw, but we couldn't take those 'cause they belonged to Mathma Gandhi if my memory serves me well...and those weren't quite appropriate for public showing.

DutchRush.
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Hahahaha...fantastic titles Kares ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, I know this guy by the name of Weddy Tree and it seems....mind you, it seems....that he's an excellent keyboard player! He might just lend us a helping hand from exit stage left....or some !

DutchRush