Which team is best? (NFL)

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

H's DLB

Which team is best? (NFL)

Post by H's DLB »

Which team do you think is doing best?

I think the Kansas city Chiefs are doing well. (9-0)

Unfortunately my favorite team, the Buccaneers, is not not doing well.(4-5) :cry:
H's DLB

Post by H's DLB »

The Kansas City Cheifs are now 9-1.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

And the Bucs are 4-6!!!!!!

Geaux Saints. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I'm just going to throw out a little GO PATRIOTS here... 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

right now the Colts are looking awfully good and
my Bears are just looking awful. go bears :?
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
H's DLB

Post by H's DLB »

And the Bucs are 4-6!!!!!!
:cry: :cry:
Tommy43sl

Seattle Seahawks,,

Post by Tommy43sl »

The Kansa city Chiefs,, are at the top of their game,,,
but watch out for the Seattle Seahawks or maybe the Titans,,

I a Giant fan true and now very Blue, the giants have fallen again..

Tommy
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Possibly the Minnesota Vikings will do a great season, even when they lost the last games.

WELCOME, TOMMY :!: :!: :!:

ANOTHER GIANTS FAN ON THE BOARD!!!
I already thought I'm alone
HowlerMonkey

Post by HowlerMonkey »

Denver Broncos fan since 1986 here. As long as Jake Plummer is in the lineup they are looking like one of the elite teams. When he is out they look pretty average. Here's to Plummer staying healthy the rest of the season!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Although we looked underprepared last week, the Titans look pretty decent all around. :)
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Huge NFL fan...at the moment, i think the Vikings are the most well rounded team. Their defense needs to step up a little more as they did during the first half of the season. They have, without a doubt the best offense in football. If the D falls back into place, you'll be seeing them in January for sure. But as far as the team who's playing the best, i'd say the Colts, Patriots, Eagles and Chiefs are the best at the moment. My SB pick at the beginning of the year was Colts-Vikings, and i have a feeling thats still gonna happen.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Hey my Bears are still in primarily because the Vikings are on a skid and the Packers are not playing as well with Farve's injured thumb. The main thing is that my Bears are still in.
go Bears :?
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kevin wrote:I'd say the Colts, Patriots, Eagles and Chiefs are the best at the moment.
Amazing that the Pats and the Eagles are doing so well! :shock: I LOVE my Pats and I'm an Eagles sympathizer as they are the team that represents where I happen to live.

The Pats are 10-2 for the first time in franchise history and I'm looking forward to watching Miami play in New England with the snow. :lol: And Dallas here in Philadelphia with some cold temps and left over snow should be interesting as well! 8)
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

The Patriots are looking good and certainly the Titans are going to be there as a playoff force. In the NFC it looks like the Eagles are on a roll and The Rams could be getting on track again.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Patriots go to 11-2 and clinched the AFC East! :D Go Pats! 8)