Chas versus Neil

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

Aerosmitten wrote:Why Chas of course! He's got niiiice hair in that pic 8) :wink:
Don't you listen to other people's opinions. You have shown impeccable taste, and, if it were not for my undying love for NPG I might have given you a kiss for picking me. You'll just have to make do with a hug instead.

ps. Hair is currently just reaching shoulders. Another 3 - 4 months should start to see that long ponytail start to re-appear.
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

Aerosmitten's impeccable taste got da nu page.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

But just a peck on the cheek for Aerosmitten, eh? Her mom T might have something to say about anything else, as would I. :lol:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

rushlight wrote:NPG! :shock: You naughty gal! :oops:
tee hee!!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

neilpeart_gal wrote:But just a peck on the cheek for Aerosmitten, eh? Her mom T might have something to say about anything else, as would I. :lol:
Thanks for keeping my kid safe, Tracy!
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Yeah ! Chas and Tracy rule !

DutchRush
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

DutchRush wrote:Yeah ! Chas and Tracy rule !

DutchRush
Dutchy my man,
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

neilpeart_gal wrote:But just a peck on the cheek for Aerosmitten, eh? Her mom T might have something to say about anything else, as would I. :lol:
I didn't even peck her on the cheek, just a hug, honest.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Chas and Neil have tested each others skills through thumb wrestling, water balloon fights, light saber duels, and who can jump rope the most. :D The score is......

NEIL......10,000 points

CHAS.....9,999 points

This is a very close match! :D :D :D
I don't have favorites! I want a tie!
I love my Welshman.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

It was a fair match then for it to be so close! Rock on, Chas ;)
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I bet Chas will find a way to make up the point. :P
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Chasartymac wrote:
Don't you listen to other people's opinions. You have shown impeccable taste, and, if it were not for my undying love for NPG I might have given you a kiss for picking me. You'll just have to make do with a hug instead.
Of course I don't listen to other peeps opinions! They are all saying that everybody's got a waterbuffalo :shock:
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

Once upon a time there was small boy.
He didn't mix well with the other kids. They shunned him and made him feel unwelcome. So he kept himself to himself, sad and lonely. He asked himself, "why am I here, what's the point?". He buried these ponderings and got on with life, although a lonesome one.
He learned from his mistakes and made alterations and as a young man he faired better. But something still nagged him. Something that tapped away at his subconcience, constantly reminding that all is not right. He coped with it and still continued with living his life as best he could.
As he grew older he had more success with relationships and friendships. He had to by default. From his lonely vantage point he was able to become self critical and analyse mistakes and hurdles that were never quite cleared.
Then one day he met someone. Someone who made perfect sense. Someone who suddenly filled a gap in his character that had been missing all these years. He found he was able to truly express his feelings without shame, or guilt, or any reservation. Proudly, they harvested these feelings and emotions, until one day, he paused. He thought, "this is why I'm here, this is the point". He had found his raison d'etre, his pupose, his ambition, his hopes and desires. He found true happiness, and lived as he should have been living, burning as brightly as he could with love glowing warmly inside.

He is Chas. She is my paradise, my long lost missing piece, my NPG, my Tracy.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

*THUD* and sigh. :oops:

Maybe I'm biased, but that FAR makes up the one point he needed. Game ON.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

CHAS STOLE NPG FROM NEIL?!?!?!??!?!?!?! :shock:

Well, then, I can have Neil all to myself!

Mwhahahahahahaha!
Onward and Upward!