Neil and NPG!

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushlight

Neil and NPG!

Post by rushlight »

Yep it's true. Neil dumped Carrie and is drooling for NPG :D He is writing a drum solo that is titled "NPG I love you" :lol: He's leaving Santa Monica to be with NPG and will take her on the tour with him! Way to go NPG! :D
I love my Welshman.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

:oops: :oops: How did it get out so quickly?? And here I've been so good about keeping the secret!

Ah the paparazzi are going to be stalking me any minute now. I'm a homewrecker!!! But I love my Neil, so WHOO HOO!!!! 8)

:lol: :lol:
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Hmmmm. I don't get it...so did he dump Loren Wheaton as well? NPG is new drum tech and personal photographer? Is that it?
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

Yay NPG!!!! I KNEW he'd come around!

:wink: :D :D
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I don't think he sent Loren packing, KaelMWhoWantsLoren'sJob.
After all, she can only attend to him properly if she doesn't have too much to do.
Onward and Upward!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Heh heh Yeah, Loren is still around. I can't tend to his every MUSICAL need, just all the others.

:lol: 8)
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

neilpeart_gal wrote:...I can't tend to his every MUSICAL need, just all the others.

:lol: 8)
Frying his eggs, baking him cakes, folding his socks, washing and waxing his bike, making him milkshakes...y'know, barefoot stuff :shock: :P :wink: :lol:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

What's scary, KaelIwannabeloren, is that I would be THRILLED just to do those simple things. SIGH.

As long as I get to look at him everyday (look AND touch...WHOO!!!!) :shock: :oops:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I'm surprised Chas hasn't had anything to say about this thread.... :lol: 8)
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

neilpeart_gal wrote:I'm surprised Chas hasn't had anything to say about this thread.... :lol: 8)
....I'm....I'm......... too numb......to speak.........muchImage
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

You had no idea he had left his wife for me, eh?? :lol: :lol:
KaelMwithascrubbrush

neilpeart_gal wrote:What's scary, KaelIwannabeloren, is that I would be THRILLED just to do those simple things. SIGH.

As long as I get to look at him everyday (look AND touch...WHOO!!!!) :shock: :oops:
Hmmmmmmm...now how would Elizabeth Stanton, Gloria Steinem, and Adiranne Rich respond to this? :wink: :P :wink:
-Steven Wright
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

They'd probably hate me but I don't care. They can BITE ME!!!! :lol:
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Just for you NPG.....

A calendar with photos of Neil without his shirt. Showing off those muscles and wearing only shorts. :D Whether he's at his drumset or on his motorcycle, he's showing off for you girl! :lol:

(NPG is drooling)
I love my Welshman.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

*THUD*
Last edited by neilpeart_gal on Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.