Geddy is...

All about Geddy

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

It's a funny thing! You'd think he could afford "full" t-shirts instead of "half" t-shirts...mmmm. s'OK, tho. Like Alex lookin' for full pants too.

Maybe between the two of them they can get dressed properly.

Geddy oh Geddy! My sexy bass-master! My singing muse. :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

OK, I've got a story...
At work yesterday a girl was telling me how she put a picture of her cat on her computer as a desktop, so I told her mine is of Rush. She said, "oh, that's who that is....I was wondering..." So I told her how much of a fan I am, and she told me that her husband's brother got them RIR for Christmas. She said she watched part of Limelight and couldn't take it and left the room... :!: :shock: She said they were too "hard" rock and "head banger" for her...I told her she should give them a chance. Then she notice a few of my "pin-ups" of Geddy (I have a few pictures in my cube) so I told her how incredibly hot I think he is and she said, "him? ewwwwwwww!" :!: :!: :shock: :x She said I was on drugs, but I'm sure it's she who is, because I'm watching RIR right now as I type (La Villa) and man he looks fantastic! So anyway, I don't care what she thinks...I've seen the guys she's dated... :wink:
Geddy's da hottest!!!
8)
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, I don't think you are on drugs to find Geddy attractive. He may not be Neil, but Geddy is okay. :wink:
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Imm, I know what you mean.

Only ONE girlfriend of mine finds da man HOT. But, thank Ged REALLY Hot so we have something to talk about. We're good friends but my natural intenseness of Rush as a band can get in the way so I have to be careful. (she's a Limelight, TS, SOR, Subdivisions fan--If I play RTB, The Pass or Time Stand Still her eyes glaze over so, *sigh*)

I get sick of talking about what a mook her husband is, her problems at work, how all the world is against her, the price of chopped chuck and all.

That's why I like coming here and lurk about stuff. I love playing in the "silly" stuff too, which as far as I'm concerned is why we're alive. :)

People here are all so frickin' funny!

I digress....t, sweetie, I love you much. Geddy is not only OK but he is HOT!!! :D

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Heheeheheeheh....

okay, okay, I give! He is, in a different way from Neil, but he is. :roll: Jings!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*Kares slowly drags t into her evil plan of having all females on the board feeling Geddy is SOMEWHAT Hot*

Thanks, t. I knew you'd see it "somewhat" that way. Keep looking, my lovely. (hee hee)

Step 1. Geddy is a KICKASS bass player
Step 2. Geddy has a voice that can melt ice cream in Antarctica
Step 3. Geddy is a man
Step 4. You are a woman
Step 5. Geddy looks great in jeans
Step 6. You are a woman

:D

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, let me ged this straight.

1. Geddy plays bass well enough to be an influence on one of the men in the band I named my firstborn child after. Thus being in part responsible for Iron Maiden.
2. Geddy's voice can cause the polar ice caps to melt. No need for global warming.
3. Geddy is a man?!?!?! :shock:
4. I am a woman?!?!?!? Oh. Whew! At first I thought you had called me that bad four-letter "L" word, lady!
5. Geddy DOES look great in jeans, and sleeveless tees too. :oops:
6. I am a woman?!?!? :?

Hmmm........
I will have to think about this one. :wink:
Onward and Upward!
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Oh yeah, baby, he is ALL MAN!!! Whoooweeeee!!!!

How'd you say it, K? An Uber pot of dripping testosterone? I can't remember exactly how you said it....Dang! Correct me and then I've got to save that line off somewhere on my computer...it's the perfect description for the man....and what a man he is, eh?

Yum!

:D 8)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Dang, Imm. Gotta dig that one up myself. I cut and pasted it to this board but it was the old one.

I think it was "the most understated uber pot of unconcious dripping testosterone." :D

Lord, I gotta go get a cold cloth... :P

watto

Post by watto »

I've heard it all before from you American girls you walk the walk and talk the talk and act all hot. However when it comes down to it you are actually quite delightful and what every man wants, especially us Brits. What a shame I'm married and too old.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Did you hear what he said about American women?!?!?! :shock:
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

We all know canadian women are far better than yank women lol.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

WE do? Doesn't look like your fellow countryman Neil Ellwood Peart Nuttall knows that!
Onward and Upward!
Immortal for a Ltd Time

awip2062 wrote:Did you hear what he said about American women?!?!?! :shock:
Yeah, he said that we "are actually quite delightful and what every man wants, especially us Brits."

Awwwwww, isn't that nice? I don't know all you ladies personally, but we all seem quite delightful...I know I am... :wink: :D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I don't know all of us either, but I think that Rushchicks in general are delightful!
Onward and Upward!