No votes
By-Tor
100%
By-Tor
No votes

Total votes: 2

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

DarkCityJay wrote:No, but you would certainly set off the redneck detectors. For these types of incidents, Airline security would be forced to alert the Mullet Police. :mrgreen:
They can't see my flag tattoo unless I roll up my sleeve. :twisted:

Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Chasartymac wrote:Jeez, I just scrolled down to this pic and my dog yelped and took off out the door, and a magnet on my desk flew into the screen, breaking it.

:lol:
You think the tongue piercing effects his speech when he says, "Do you want fries with that?" :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
DarkCityJay

Post by DarkCityJay »

OMFG! hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jesus dude, I thought the redneck jokes were ACTUALLY jokes! :shock:
I never saw your face and now you're gone without a trace, except the trace of blood that's deeply scarred into my eyes to fill your place.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DarkCityJay

Post by DarkCityJay »

by-tor wrote:
Chasartymac wrote:Jeez, I just scrolled down to this pic and my dog yelped and took off out the door, and a magnet on my desk flew into the screen, breaking it.

:lol:
You think the tongue piercing effects his speech when he says, "Do you want fries with that?" :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Not as badly as when you say through your 3 teeth: "Gee whiz, sis! You sure do look purdy today!"

:mrgreen:
I never saw your face and now you're gone without a trace, except the trace of blood that's deeply scarred into my eyes to fill your place.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

DarkCityJay wrote:OMFG! hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jesus dude, I thought the redneck jokes were ACTUALLY jokes! :shock:
Well, to all but schuette, they are.....but she's from Scotland, and doesn't know a what a real redneck is anyway. :lol:

I keep telling them that I can't be a redneck since.....

A) I have all my original teeth
B) All the cars in my driveway actually work (and none have a gunrack in them)
C) My house doesn't have wheels
D) Even though I have 16+ years of school like most rednecks, it didn't take me all those years to get to the 7th grade.
E) I'm from Louisiana...home of Cajun's and Coonasses....Rednecks are mainly from Mississippi and Alabama.
F) And the number one reason I can't be a redneck....I've never been cow-tipping. :lol: :lol:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

DarkCityJay wrote:Not as badly as when you say through your 3 teeth: "Gee whiz, sis! You sure do look purdy today!"

:mrgreen:
A few hours a day for a couple of years with a shrink will cure you of that. :twisted: :lol:
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Way to go By-Tor! Did you figure all that stuff out for when you cross the border into the North? :P
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

*Lifesonite wrote:Way to go By-Tor! Did you figure all that stuff out for when you cross the border into the North? :P
The people talk funny up here. Keep asking me if I want a pop and all kinds of wierd stuff. And what the hell is that smell?!?!?! 8) Of course, being this close to Canada, I won't be so quick to blame the smell on New York. :twisted: :lol:
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your stay up here ;)
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Stalking Lnite*
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am married and have four kids! *razz*
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

by-tor wrote:
*Lifesonite wrote:Way to go By-Tor! Did you figure all that stuff out for when you cross the border into the North? :P
The people talk funny up here. Keep asking me if I want a pop and all kinds of wierd stuff. And what the hell is that smell?!?!?! 8) Of course, being this close to Canada, I won't be so quick to blame the smell on New York. :twisted: :lol:

unles the smell is of awesome coniferous forests you'll have to blame new york
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Sir Myghin wrote:unles the smell is of awesome coniferous forests you'll have to blame new york
Trees stink. :twisted:
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

You'll get used to it, I understand you don't have many trees down there :x