By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY VAPOR TRAILS CD IS NOW A COASTER!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Slaine mac Roth



Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Posts: 1295
Location: Mansfield, (UK)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think yourselves lucky. Our local 'major' record shop, last time I looked, had got Feedback for ?8.99, Rush in Rio for ?14.99 and Different Stages for ?24.99 and that was it.

By now, they've probably removed one of them to make room for more Radiohead CDs - there seems to be thousands there.
_________________
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yech radiohead...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
D'Anconia



Joined: 20 Jun 2004
Posts: 411
Location: Beaverton, OR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
Just think yourselves lucky. Our local 'major' record shop, last time I looked, had got Feedback for ?8.99, Rush in Rio for ?14.99 and Different Stages for ?24.99 and that was it.

By now, they've probably removed one of them to make room for more Radiohead CDs - there seems to be thousands there.


?24.99 for Different Stages?!? Yikes!
_________________
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Slaine mac Roth



Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Posts: 1295
Location: Mansfield, (UK)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'Anconia wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:
Just think yourselves lucky. Our local 'major' record shop, last time I looked, had got Feedback for ?8.99, Rush in Rio for ?14.99 and Different Stages for ?24.99 and that was it.

By now, they've probably removed one of them to make room for more Radiohead CDs - there seems to be thousands there.


?24.99 for Different Stages?!? Yikes!


Alas, we in the UK get royally ripped off in just about everything price wise. Mad
_________________
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DELETED
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Back to top
DELETED
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Back to top
Slaine mac Roth



Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Posts: 1295
Location: Mansfield, (UK)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think prices in New York, as in most cities, will probably be higher to the stores having higher overheads (rent/lease/rates/etc)
_________________
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augie wrote:

Why are CD's so cheap in the Midwest and Canada? LisaBug2112 and awip2062 quote prices that are almost unbelievable to me. Augie


I am not in Canada, although at the music festival I just got hame from there were more Canadian flags than US ones.

I only see Canada when at home, I don't stand on it.

Not that Canada is bad, just that I am on the other side of the water from her.

*waves across the strait to her Canuck friends*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
*Lifesonite



Joined: 02 Jan 2004
Posts: 3442
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Slaine hit it right on the head. The cost of living is just higher in cities.
_________________
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awip2062 wrote:
Augie wrote:

Why are CD's so cheap in the Midwest and Canada? LisaBug2112 and awip2062 quote prices that are almost unbelievable to me. Augie


I am not in Canada, although at the music festival I just got hame from there were more Canadian flags than US ones.

I only see Canada when at home, I don't stand on it.

Not that Canada is bad, just that I am on the other side of the water from her.

*waves across the strait to her Canuck friends*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!



*waves *
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on over and jam Rush with us, Dweeb!
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
shaman



Joined: 25 Jul 2004
Posts: 27
Location: lake ozark,Missouri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: protect that coaster Reply with quote

You know I swear I saw a ad for something the other day that you can actually put on your cd to protect it.
Kind of a cd condom if you will
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Medinaquirin



Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Posts: 1546
Location: Strider's pants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, saw the ad, too, but that's to protect against scratches and such, not cracks.

And feckin Walmart isn't carrying Feedback! Mad
_________________
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Feedback at my local Wal-Mart.
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DELETED
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group