Rush.net

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Glad you are back! :-D

*Stalking Me*
schuette

Post by schuette »

jings kevin you really are a suck-up :shock: .........I should quickly add that I'm just joking and it's good to have you back :-D
Me

Post by Me »

I'm known to suck up with the best, otherwise I wouldn't be here. :-)
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

schuette wrote:jings kevin you really are a suck-up :shock: .........I should quickly add that I'm just joking and it's good to have you back :-D

Hehe, thanks.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

hi guys!! i'm one of those refugees from rush.net & am VERY bummed it closed!! my dad sent me the link to this site & you seem like a very friendly group!! some other refugees may or may not remember me, i was formerly happysmiles007 but had to change to smilies because the first time i registered i never got the e-mail!! oh well!! now i'm on & if i have an opinion, you can bet you'll see it on here!! :-D well i'll be off to some other topics..you guys have the neatest smilies :razz:

HS007
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, happysmiles! I remember you! Welcome! This board is awesome! :D

This girl is a SMART dudette!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome to the funnest forum family, HS007!

Say, who is your dad and how does he know about us? Should I be afraid, very afraid, that he knows By-Torians exist?
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Just how many people know about us?? How many are there lurking in the shadows and observing the behavior of the indigenous By-Torian!? :shock:

Mr. Owl says hello. :shock:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Pssssssssssssst! *ite! Maybe that is what ER is doing here!

:-k
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I bet we make wonderful case studies for him :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hehehe, yeah.

:smt100
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

*Lifesonite wrote:I bet we make wonderful case studies for him :-D
Note to Self: *Lifesonite knows too much...

And my belated welcome to the newest refugees. This is a pretty mellow place, compared to what's been happening for you guys.

I used to post at Counterparts a lot. But it was totally consumed by those board wars. People hardly talked about RUSH at all.

By-Tor.com has provided an excellent, friendly haven from the bizarreness....

I hope you enjoy it here...
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

HS007, welcome to our nightmare that is this place.
This space for rent
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

I have absolutely no clue how many people there are here lurking in the shadows..a note to all lurkers: come on out & voice your opinion!! Be not afraid!!

Kares!! I remember you!! I also remember walkinghairball, guys it's so good to know y'all are here!! I really miss the old site but as long as you guys are here.. :cool:

awip, my dad's not a stalker or anything, he knew I was bummed about the rush.net site closing down for about the 5th time so by some extraordinary means found this forum for me & I'm GLAD he did!! He's almost like an administrator himself although he doesn't ever post!! He was the man who made me a believer in RUSH!! I am forever grateful cause otherwise I'd be stuck listening to the (c)rap the media force-feeds to the kids nowadays!! btw, thanks Kares, I guess i am a pretty cool dudette!!

HS007
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Tolja guys she was a cool dudette.

Don't worry by-tor doesn't bite. He is a very cool admin that allows almost ANYTHING. But mostly we talk about that band...uh...what is it again...uh...RUSH. I know it stinks having Rush.net down and I miss it too but I was a member here when it was still up and I can't tell you what a nice site it is.

I'm glad you got great seats by the way. :cool:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...