Rush.net

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

aw THANKS!! Kares, you rule!! I read your post about the meet'n'greet with RUSH..wow!! That is soooooo awesome!! I mean meeting the single greatest minds (minus Neil since he wasn't there) in real rock music can't be THAT big of a deal..lol you know I'm just kidding!! I would have started a TON of new posts here to make sure everybody knew that I, Carolynn, got to meet them, Geddy Lee & Alex Lifeson!! I wish you good tickets for the next RUSH tour!!

HS007

ps -- Kares4Rush is AWESOME 8)
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Kares4Rush wrote: Don't worry by-tor doesn't bite.
Says who?! :shock:

Welcome to the board, HS007 :-D
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

^^^

Has 9 stitches that say otherwise. Should have thought about that before she bit By-Tor first :roll:

Whoops, I forgot where I was! Welcome to the board :-D
schuette

Post by schuette »

hiya and welcome happy :-D ..............hope you have fun here :occasion7:
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

Howdy Happy! :-D
I remember you from Rush.Net...welcome aboard!!! This is a very friendly board....enjoy!!!!

:flower:
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
happysmilies007

thanks guys!! i really feel at home here now :rr:

Immortal!! yes, i remember you too!! great to see ya!!

thanks everybody for the warm welcome!! i'm lookin forward to posting!! especially since i'm at the library for the next two hours..geez!!

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! The library!

Yes, I utilize that place for posting as well. In fact, I might make some posts from there this afternoon before my youngest's piano lessons (the music studio is just across the street, so we often make it a dual trip).

Rush on, Carolynn!
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

the library..yes..it's ok, i'm visiting my cousins in florida for the next week, so i'm kinda at their library!! it's HUGE!! i can't figure out how to call the elevator either, so i'm stuck with the stairs :pukeright: if you get my drift!! the library didn't have any of the books i wanted, which is hard to believe considering i only wanted one, so i rescued myself right over to the computer, where i thought 'i should go & post today!!'

have fun at the library awip!! i wish you open computers to post with!!

RUSH on to you too girl!! thanks!!

carolynn :evil:
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:^^^

Has 9 stitches that say otherwise. Should have thought about that before she bit By-Tor first :roll:
:roll:
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

You're a savage, you're telling me that you didn't bite him first!? :roll:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sounds like a lovery library, except for the part about them not having the book you wanted.

Must say, I used to hang out in the libraries at the university when I attended there (which library depended on my mood), and I miss having such places to hang out. Our local library is great for such a small area as we have here. I tend to have to place holds on books though, and it isn't for you to do that when you are off visiting kin, eh?
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

actually, my cuz was holding books like crazy so i decided to put that book on hold..i can read in just a wk if i'm lucky!! :D

cya!!

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

A reader! Yes! I like you!
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

thanks!! i'm kinda partial to me myself!! just picking, i'm actually not that good of a reader..i can read fast, but i don't actually understand it unless i go back and read it!! my mom's a resource teacher, so in order for us not to end up like some of her students, she gave my bro & i an early start. i'm currently reading the MYST series of books, which you should definitely read..they're awesome!!

what type genre do you enjoy reading? i'd be very interested to know what type books a RUSH fan such as yourself enjoys digesting!!

waiting for my book on hold and a response from awip (:-D) ,
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh I tend to read non-fiction, but I will read a good fiction book too. Especially if it is a classic. The book I am thinking of gedding out of the library is Atlas Shrugged. It is my fav Ayn Rand book and I need to re-read it.

My mom and dad were both readers and my mom made sure I had a love of reading young. I made sure to pass it on to my kids too.
Onward and Upward!