Rush.net

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

since I'll no be here that often as the kids are on they're summer holidays I would just like to say welcome to everyone in advance :-D
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

thanks schu, i still feel kinda new here so i'll assume you're talking to me too.. :razz:

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

You Bet Your Life wrote:Hi,

Got room for another refugee?

Joined rush.net a few weeks before it got pulled down. Been trying to join for a year before I finally succeeded. Talk about the bloodiest of bad luck! :-D :-)

From everything that I've learned about the admin (Big Al) over there, you were better off without rush.net (sorry to bring up the board war topic). Anyway welcome aboard.
Kazz
happysmilies007

yeah, he only posted ONCE to everybody in good spirits, and that was about the BigAl-admin & BigAl-the guy mix-up. the admin's over here are much more friendly and are frequent posters!! WE LOVE YOU ADMINISTRATORS!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

happysmilies007 wrote:yeah, he only posted ONCE to everybody in good spirits, and that was about the BigAl-admin & BigAl-the guy mix-up.

Actually there's A LOT more to it than just that. I'll keep it to PM for ya so everybody doesn't get all pissed at me.
Kazz
happysmilies007

yeah man, thanks!! we don't wanna start anything over at by-tor!!

schuette

Post by schuette »

happysmilies007 wrote:thanks schu, i still feel kinda new here so i'll assume you're talking to me too.. :razz:
jings did I not welcome you :shock: ....sorry bout that but I'll give you a 'great to have you with us' welcome now :-D

happysmilies007 wrote:yeah man, thanks!! we don't wanna start anything over at by-tor!!
dont worry nothing like that is gonna happen here 8)
happysmilies007

aww thanks schu!! now i can die happy!! i feel much more broken-in now :-D and i have been warmly welcomed!! thanks everybody!!

btw, i sure do hope nothing like that would happen over here. everybody's very mild-mannered over here which isn't exactly how it was over at rush.net anyway!!

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Ye Old Scot wrote: jings did I not welcome you :shock:
tsk tsk tsk, I am ashamed of you! :o
schuette

Post by schuette »

happysmilies007 wrote:aww thanks schu!! now i can die happy!! i feel much more broken-in now :-D and i have been warmly welcomed!! thanks everybody!!

everybody's very mild-mannered over here
I would put it quite like that but we dont allow personal attacks unless the person you're attacking know your just taking joking ...or of course you're by-tor :-D
happysmilies007

i'll keep that'un in mind!! but seriously, most of the time everybody over here's joking anyway!!

schuette

Post by schuette »

I should say my last quote was wrong as it should have just said this...
happysmilies007 wrote:everybody's very mild-mannered over here
happysmilies007

it's ok, i got the jist!

schuette

Post by schuette »

I thought you might have :-D
happysmilies007

i'm just quick like that :wink: