Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Hottest By-Tor babes

Aerosmitten
34%
schuette
10%
Mermaid
No votes
PV/Pan/awip (you're sisters learn to share)
7%
Neilpeart_Gal
10%
Medinaquirin
7%
Xanadu
3%
Rushlight
7%
AK
3%
Kares4Rush
10%
2112X1mbh
No votes
Other (please list)
7%

Total votes: 29

wcp

Hottest By-Tor Babes

Post by wcp »

Everyone knew this was comming lol

i think some feelings will be hurt :( i love you all!

everyone of you is beautiful to me in your own special way, which i have included :) : ahem

Aerosmitten- your my sis! always ready with a joke to cheer someone up :)

schuette- i love your free spirit, it jumps out and pulls others in :)

Mermaid- your smart but you don't make others feel dumb, you have a way of always making someoen feel better :)

PV- you make me laugh :) always theer to cheer someone up with a joke

Pan- your smart and helpful, you have a loving characteristic that can be seen through your teaching, which is beautiful itself.

awip- MUM! lol you always put others before yourself, worrying about there problems. your like everyones mum

Neilpeart_Gal- so kind and friendly, you make everyone feel like your best bud, even if you just met them :)

Medinaquirin- i love your creativity. you write and draw like i wish i could. your beauty is seen in your art :)

Xanadu- ahh my Xanny :), i love the way you look at life, and the way you act in it not caring what others think

Rushlight- your strength is an inspiration.

AK- your a sweetie! hehehe H says so! and i must agree :)

Kares4Rush- you have a way with people that is just amaizng. it seems like you can relate to almost anyone and offer help :)

2112X1mbh- your cute and sweet. at times you have almost a child like innocence that no one can resist :)

lest try and make this not a popularity thread soooo when you post your answer try and say something you like about the people you know but didn't choose :)
Last edited by wcp on Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I voted for Aerosmitten... :oops:

Shine on, babe. ;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
wcp

Post by wcp »

I votes for my sis cause...well no offense she is my sis and umm....ya i'm sticking with that.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

umm...Craig? Don't tell Chris! :shock:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

wcp, that was very well said :D I think they're all winners!

Let the games begin!

I'm holding my vote back till I hear some banter from all the beautiful ladies.

Cat fights are not out of the question :lol: Of course that would be something I'd say :lol:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

One more thing not fair to the rest, these should be separated.

PV/Pan/awip
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww wcp that was soooooooo sweet what you said about everyone :D
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

schuette wrote:awww wcp that was soooooooo sweet what you said about everyone :D
It really was...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
wcp

Post by wcp »

One more thing not fair to the rest, these should be separated.

PV/Pan/awip
haha ya i know they should but i had not enough room and i thought well, they are sisters...
i expect whoever votes for one of those three to please please list which one it is, so it can be fair to the others.
awww wcp that was soooooooo sweet what you said about everyone
it is all true. haha and by the time this thread is done i am sure all of you will get many more compliments.
- Alex Lifeson
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Xanadu- ahh my Xanny , i love the way you look at life, and the way you act in it not caring what others think
Ohhh my Craig...I know how much you love me and our child :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh my GED! Craig, you have said the nicest things to all of us. Thank you!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I'll go with 'Other' until we find out who puts out. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, who has the most kids?
Onward and Upward!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Well, who has the most kids?
Hahahaha! We have a winnah! :lol: