Happiness is not...

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

....found on the Psychic Friends' Network.
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Aerosmitten wrote:If H's ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

*ordering 'za for the next year for H*

(someone's gotta keep her happy...)
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

...as difficult to achieve if you don't have to waste your life at a job you dislike.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Writing a spreadsheet to complete 200 simultaneous calculations with the change of one variable for a shear wall assignment (I sincerely pity those who did not take this road and did it by hand, as it is itterative based on guesses and if in the end proves under capacity you must increase areas and start again)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

missing your mommy
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Or yer dad.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yeah....
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Sir Myghin wrote:Writing a spreadsheet to complete 200 simultaneous calculations with the change of one variable for a shear wall assignment (I sincerely pity those who did not take this road and did it by hand, as it is itterative based on guesses and if in the end proves under capacity you must increase areas and start again)
....Having to translate this ^^^ into English :-D
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Sir Myghin wrote:Writing a spreadsheet to complete 200 simultaneous calculations with the change of one variable for a shear wall assignment (I sincerely pity those who did not take this road and did it by hand, as it is itterative based on guesses and if in the end proves under capacity you must increase areas and start again)
Shear walls are like building columns, but well, thin , like walls, used to support where architects (bastards) won't let you put columns and such, or around stairwells, building cores and whatnot. Essentially a reinforced concrete wall, often with a smaller column at the end. Can be very long, any shape.. The one I am working on is a T with a box on the end.. very annoying
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Sir Myghin wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Shear walls are like building columns, but well, thin , like walls, used to support where architects (bastards) won't let you put columns and such, or around stairwells, building cores and whatnot. Essentially a reinforced concrete wall, often with a smaller column at the end. Can be very long, any shape.. The one I am working on is a T with a box on the end.. very annoying
***PAUSES***

My boss is an Architect! LOL

I'm on the electrical side. Civil and structural engineering is all Greek to
me. :roll: :lol:

March on my man. It'll be over 'fore you know it, and you'll look back on
it and chuckle when you're telling your kids what you did in school.

***RESUMES***

....having to remember to turn the coffee pot off when I leave.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

mornings :coffee:
Onward and Upward!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Sir Myghin wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Wait, what?

My head asplode.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Getting up an hour early as when someone (who was not me, lives with me and shall remain nameless) set the alarm and also at the same time actually set the clock an hour ahead with it..
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Sir Myghin wrote:Getting up an hour early as when someone (who was not me, lives with me and shall remain nameless) set the alarm and also at the same time actually set the clock an hour ahead with it..
***Piss "someone" off AGAIN Myg. :lol: LMAO***
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Sir Myghin wrote:Getting up an hour early as when someone (who was not me, lives with me and shall remain nameless) set the alarm and also at the same time actually set the clock an hour ahead with it..
***Piss "someone" off AGAIN Myg. :lol: LMAO***
not that I know of but I did spend yesterday with the band.. haha