WORLD IN BALANCE

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

WORLD IN BALANCE

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Last night on pbs very informative & mind boggling program. I didn't know about it ahead of time. You can still check it out at pbs.org
just click on world in balance. And read it for the shocking truth :cry:
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Please 'splain, spud? What was the show about? War? Acid rain? Vertigo? (something I have a problem with) Usually on a pbs show they repeat it, no? What shall we be looking for specifically on the link? :( It is huge. Read the whole thing? OK. Will try during lunch...

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Mr. Potatoe Head

It is an amazing show, hopefully they will air it again, try and read it. It's about over population, natural resources, aids, China, US third world countrys, world economy, polution. Pretty tuff stuff and the truth at that,
I think that's what made it amazing that finally they open alot of peoples eyes about what is happening around the world and it's not a pretty picture
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I promise I'll read it and try and watch for it but I remember all these warnings about overpopulation and stuff and what it does to the planet in our "curriculum" in school and it scared and depressed the hell out of me.

Mr. Potatoe Head

I knew it was bad but much worst than I relized :cry:

Condoms use condoms start walking, ride a bike easier said than done
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Well, again without reading it (yet) I insist on condoms since I lost my best friend to AIDS (you remember Nancy) and several men I work with. I also own a Motobecane bike. Turbo-charged by calves. Mine need toning but hell, I live in NY and should be able to make an effort.