Post by schuette »

see I always bring the best out in you tattie heid :wink: :D
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Yes, thanks!
Only if you could touch it :lol:
schuette

Post by schuette »

we are still talking about you heid on your shoulders, yes? :roll: .....jings with thoughts like mine I'll be going straight down :wink:
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Stop here first :D
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I liked hell...Satan sent me on an assignment...secret thing...he is such an asshole...can't go back til I finish :evil:
We're all mad here!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Better to rule in hell and my space is reserved.

:twisted:
Mr. Potatoe Head

schuette wrote:we are still talking about you heid on your shoulders, yes? :roll: .....jings with thoughts like mine I'll be going straight down :wink:
I think I'd like that, as long as there's no biting :roll:
schuette

Post by schuette »

I never bite that is so unlady-like :wink:
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

schuette wrote:I never bite that is so unlady-like :wink:
Is that a non-sequitur? :twisted: :P
RushGroupie29

Post by RushGroupie29 »

All right, I hope I don't offend anyone, it's not my intention, but if Heaven is going to be filled with a bunch of narrow-minded people shoving their religion down my throat, then I think I might just opt for Hell.

Of course, I'm not saying that every Christian is bad, just the ones that can't accept that there are other beliefs out there, and go around soliciting Christianity.

Whew, I feel much better now! I just haven't had great experiences with organized religion.

I think I'll stop there ( I could go on for hours, but I'll save you the pain!)
Imagine-John Lennon

There is no religion except sex and music-Sting
Me

Post by Me »

All seriousness behind Me Mr. Potatoe Head but don't we think that stevie and Leon's adventure thread is bad enough to send us to HELL
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Perhaps there is part of that intelligence still alive today, sort of advanced mingled genetics crossing all races. Just to put yet another twist towards an idea that, who knows for sure? mens agitat molem A mind informs the mass. (Used by Virgle in a pantheistic sense of the world; often applied to an unwieldy, dull-looking person.) Of course I'm talking about good and bad here (not to get off the gnawing and gnashing of the mind, Shu) Religion is good that it brings people together, unfortunately there are to many concepts towards worship, most people neglecting the whole idea of love. I don't mean to say that people don't love it's just that they are living in a box so to speak their own worlds with spouses, Children, Friends etc...The problem is to many opinions and love hasn't yet crossed boarders to an higher understanding. Everyone will say; it's just not that easy! Sometimes the simplest terms are the best. Then again another twist that you all probably know that not all our minds are alike and we could explore the merits of Hitler and the environment so if your going to let your mind expand all options are viable because some of those intellectual beings could be your neighbor. Watch out and wear your lead lined cap to bed tonight. Think miracles happen everyday more so than times past because there are more of us and shit happens everyday, more so! I'm living in the twilight zone, fruit loops are the color of my life! Recipe for a good dream; muscle work out with an extreme sweat bath, bbq, 4 beers, chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup and a banana. That?s how I feel about religion, at least today. I'm a bit touched don't know why but you won't see me starting any motorcycle races.

To plead the organic causation of a religious state of mind, then, in refutation of its claim to possess superior spiritual value, is quite illogical and arbitrary, unless one have already worked out in advance some psycho-physical theory connecting spiritual values in general with determinate sorts of physiological change. Otherwise none of our thoughts and feelings . . . could retain any value as revelations of the truth, for every one of them without exception flows from the state of their possessor?s body at the time
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Me wrote:All seriousness behind Me Mr. Potatoe Head but don't we think that stevie and Leon's adventure thread is bad enough to send us to HELL
Perhaps there is part of that intelligence still alive today, sort of advanced mingled genetics crossing all races. Just to put yet another twist towards an idea that, who knows for sure? mens agitat molem A mind informs the mass. (Used by Virgle in a pantheistic sense of the world; often applied to an unwieldy, dull-looking person.) Of course I'm talking about good and bad here (not to get off the gnawing and gnashing of the mind, Shu) Religion is good that it brings people together, unfortunately there are to many concepts towards worship, most people neglecting the whole idea of love. I don't mean to say that people don't love it's just that they are living in a box so to speak their own worlds with spouses, Children, Friends etc...The problem is to many opinions and love hasn't yet crossed boarders to an higher understanding. Everyone will say; it's just not that easy! Sometimes the simplest terms are the best. Then again another twist that you all probably know that not all our minds are alike and we could explore the merits of Hitler and the environment so if your going to let your mind expand all options are viable because some of those intellectual beings could be your neighbor. Watch out and wear your lead lined cap to bed tonight. Think miracles happen everyday more so than times past because there are more of us and shit happens everyday, more so! I'm living in the twilight zone, fruit loops are the color of my life! Recipe for a good dream; muscle work out with an extreme sweat bath, bbq, 4 beers, chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup and a banana. That?s how I feel about religion, at least today. I'm a bit touched don't know why but you won't see me starting any motorcycle races.

To plead the organic causation of a religious state of mind, then, in refutation of its claim to possess superior spiritual value, is quite illogical and arbitrary, unless one have already worked out in advance some psycho-physical theory connecting spiritual values in general with determinate sorts of physiological change. Otherwise none of our thoughts and feelings . . . could retain any value as revelations of the truth, for every one of them without exception flows from the state of their possessor?s body at the time

Speaking of hell, Where the hell is my dictionary. I need to decipher Me's latest creation. :-D
Me

Post by Me »

Actually I wrote that 25 April 2004 and I will admit, I suppose it may be diffecult for some to understand. I don't really know, maybe I'm the only one that can fully understand, what it was I said.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Me wrote:Actually I wrote that 25 April 2004 and I will admit, I suppose it may be diffecult for some to understand. I don't really know, maybe I'm the only one that can fully understand, what it was I said.
Nah your ok Kev, Soups is just white trash from the suburbs. 7th grade was the 5 hardest years of my life. Actually I enjoy your posts, even though I only understand 50% of what you say, Leon understands the other 50% and we just compare notes, eh Leon? :-D
Me

Post by Me »

Does that make 100%? I skipped 4th and 8th grade only because the teachers wanted to get rid of Me.