NCAA Men's Volleyball

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

NCAA Men's Volleyball

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Not that this is a volleyball haven, but I think it's cool that my alma mater, BYU is ranked no 1 in the nation and seems to be headed for their third national championship in five years. On Saturday they won their first round match in the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation tournament...although now they have to play Pepperdine and then the winner of the UCLA/Long Beach State match that follows...then their in the national championship bracket (4 teams go). Tough row to hoe, since Long Beach State is ranked no. 2, UCLA is no. 3, and Pepperdine is no. 4 in the nation.... Oi! and here I am stuck in Okla-freakin-homa...and finals are coming up. Ah well, Go Cougs.

"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Sorry...it was their third national championship in six years...mi dispiace. Way to go BYU. They had the ACVA player of the year, two first-team All Americans, and two second-team All Americans.

"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright