Phobias

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I had a horrible type of phobia. :? Went back to when I was about 8 years old and there was a movie called Dawn of the Dead on tv. I had no idea it was a horror at the beginning until I saw those horrible zombies start to come out. The worst part was when some lady goes to her husband and he's already a zombie who immediately bites her. Those are the most horrible images I have ever seen. Especially the scene where idiotic bikers try and fight against them in an abandoned mall. I had nightmares for years, refused to go outside in the dark, refused to be alone. My parents put a nightlight in my room but I was terrified. Every nightmare I had, those creatures would try and kill me. If I didn't wake up, they succeeded. It took me a long time to face that fear. When I had a nightmare again, I made myself stop being afraid. I also try and look for better versions of those creatures. Like the Borg on Star Trek and the villains in a movie called Dark City. I did everything I could to find something beautiful about the dark. So far, I am ok. I refuse to see anything like Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Ressurection Evil and Another 28 Days. :?
I love my Welshman.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

My mother in law :twisted:
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:My mother in law :twisted:
That's Pentheraphobia if you're interested.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Socks?
We're all mad here!
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

wang? oh, wait. wrong thread..
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!