Yes, front row and back stage

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

New World Man wrote: What had this thread grown into............ :D
This is By-Tor. You know how we are here. What did you expect?
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

This is the threads natural course here at By-Tor.com, welcome to my nightmare :shock:

That means you're taking me, right?
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*Lifesonite wrote:That means you're taking me, right?
Of course he is taking Tater.
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

He is taking the Sweet Innocent Miss H :P
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Let me know when you meet her :roll:
:P

He's taking ME!! :twisted:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

naw he's taking everyone favouUrite canadian
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

He's taking Alex to see Yes? :shock: I guess I would have to concede to him, but I'm next if he can't make it!! :evil:
-- IFALT
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I was a complete ass for missing "YES" last night playing in philadelphia! Really no excuse except for a brain fart. I so do like their music, I'll have to see if I can catch them some other place this year. Hope you have a wonderful time NWM :)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:I was a complete ass for missing "YES" last night playing in philadelphia! Really no excuse except for a brain fart. I so do like their music, I'll have to see if I can catch them some other place this year. Hope you have a wonderful time NWM :)
Kev! In your own Allentown Fairgrounds Schedule thread you can add Yes on September 3. 8) All set now, my friend!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Sir Myghin wrote:naw he's taking everyone favouUrite canadian
He's taking me hubby? Ohhhh! I must go then!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

That's an awesome story. I wish that tour had come somewhere near me. I love that band. And they have such a cool stage this time...

Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Me

Post by Me »

PV wrote:
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:I was a complete ass for missing "YES" last night playing in philadelphia! Really no excuse except for a brain fart. I so do like their music, I'll have to see if I can catch them some other place this year. Hope you have a wonderful time NWM :)
Kev! In your own Allentown Fairgrounds Schedule thread you can add Yes on September 3. 8) All set now, my friend!
YES and thank you "Yes" tonight. I don't have front row and back stage or tickets yet but I called and they will have some who knows maybe I'll get lucky and get some good ones :cool: Cool picture Elfdude thanks
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

No fair. They never come here anymore.

Ding dongs!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

I saw Dream Theater and Yes last night. It rocked 8)
-- IFALT
Me

Post by Me »

Dream Theater was the opening act they were good as was Yes, but I've been spoiled by Rush. They packed the place in, at least 10,000 people and having a fair going on at the same time leads to an interesting atmosphere. When Gina and I were leaving we saw this couple that was all decked out in s&m stuff (I don't know how else to describe it)and he had a spiked dog collar attached to the young womans neck leading her around the fair grounds. I just thought of all the invisable chains people put around others neck, they just did it openly and probably the message they were tryin to get across to others, but I don't know, should of asked but we were in a rush to beat the traffic out of their.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.