Yes Folks Holland got there butt kicked at soccer..... :twisted:
Scotland beat them 1-0.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Red
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Congratulations to Scotland! Party at the Pit Stop! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Party at the Pit Stop?
But we have never done that before! :shock:
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Who are the 'big bad' national teams in soccer? Is it still pretty much Germany, Italy, and Brazil?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Sir Red

Post by Sir Red »

by-tor wrote:Who are the 'big bad' national teams in soccer? Is it still pretty much Germany, Italy, and Brazil?
Yeah thats about right
Holland are about number 5..... :wink:

Red
Sir Red

Post by Sir Red »

Funny you should say that
Thats exactly what happened to me...... :D :lol: :shock:

Red
schuette

Post by schuette »

I went to the pub to watch the game....to be honest I was expecting to drown my sorrows but we ended up having a brilliant time as the pub was jumping when the game was over :D
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Congrats Scotland! Sounds like a good defensive battle. I guess we see that in the realm of football, as goes Bertkamp goes, so goes Holland. Eh?

Oi, and as far as Brazil is concerned, ya gotta love all those hadballs and take-downs in the box! Wouldn't you agree with me Rivaldo?...as Brazil squeaks by Scotland with a tie in the first round of the cup several years ago. Anybody else remember that little incident? :roll:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
schuette

Post by schuette »

I need to admit I cant remember that Kael.....but I will admit that I dont think we'll be so lucky when we play Holland Wed night....
schuette

Post by schuette »

shit!!!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Ouch! :shock: :shock: Big bad bagel.
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
schuette

Post by schuette »

shit!!
Tommy43sl

I bet they Drank alot of Heineken

Post by Tommy43sl »

Was in Amsterdam 1995 when Ajax one a cup,,, Drank alot of Heineken,, had a great cold time,,, Ajax Stadium could have used some Whiskey,, then the match would not have been so painful..
:( :( :( :( :(
in surprise as well many Americans cry,, they will not play Baseball at the Olympic Games,, Hell we are the best we invented the game.. How we lost to Mexico :oops: :( :oops: :(
KaelMwithascrubbrush

Re: I bet they Drank alot of Heineken

Tommy43sl wrote:in surprise as well many Americans cry,, they will not play Baseball at the Olympic Games,, Hell we are the best we invented the game.. How we lost to Mexico :oops: :( :oops: :(
Hmmmm....without the Latin connection, where's baseball? Bessball been beddy beddy good to dem. Mexico has produced some great players, a number of which have never played in the United States.
-Steven Wright
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

Ahahahahahah

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhw well.. what can i say..

:D
Go away