Name The Dragon Contest

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Name The Dragon Contest

Post by by-tor »

Who was it on here that submitted a winning name for the Dragon. wcp, was that you? Did you get your prize yet?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It was my Perfekt Son, Craig, yes.

:D
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Yeah? Well did the hippie child recieve his prize yet?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

wcp and Snarlic...show thyselves! :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
wcp

Post by wcp »

yes yes i won a prize and NO it has not come yet, even though i was notified of my win in...well December. i e-mailed once around...Feb. and they said they just had to get all the band members to sign and to be patient

what shall i do? e-mail them again?
i wnat my DVD..please.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I don't know what to tell you to get them to send you your prize. I had another contest winner email me asking about it (he hasn't gotten his either), so I wanted to check to see if you got yours. But yeah, I would email / phone them daily until the prize was in my hands. 8)
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Nahh, don't harass them. Just tell them that you will make things convenient for them and meet them backstage at a choice venue this tour to receive your prize 8)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Timmy

Post by Timmy »

Hi Everyone. I'm the guy that originally emailed an inquiry to By-Tor.

I simply wanted to figure out which was occurring:

Scenario 1: all prizes received except mine therefore I'm an idiot and made a mistake in the address I gave them (therefore run outside, aim face at sky, and scream "D'oh!" loudly enough for the entire planet to hear).

OR

Scenario 2: no prizes received yet by anyone (therefore wait patiently, content in the knowledge that this means the autographs are real and not just stamped onto the prizes, etc...)

I'm glad to see it's #2. I can wait, no problem. When they get a chance to sign and send a DVD to me, it's a cool bonus (I bought the DVD long ago).

Cheers!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Like I said, volunteer to meet them at a venue, they'll all be in one place! ;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
wcp

Post by wcp »

i think i will have to try your idea *Lifsonite but ya as long as they are comming i can wait.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

Got an email from SRO yesterday. DVD's are going to be signed this week. DVD will be sent to you very soon.
:D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

"Peaches" will be pleased as well, Higgy! :wink:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
wcp

Post by wcp »

sweet! i cannot wait!
- Alex Lifeson
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

Me neither :D
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:sweet! i cannot wait!
You must!

*Stalking me hoser bro*