12 September

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

12 September

Post by awip2062 »

Everyone remember Neil on Sunday. We can't be forgedding his birthday now!
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

I won't B
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You won't B? lol

So Tonny's answer to Willie S's question is...not to be.

So long as you don't forged Neil's birthday, I am fine with that. *wink*
Onward and Upward!
schuette

Post by schuette »

I'll need to wish him an early birthday greeting as I wont be here the morra....so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr Peart :occasion4: :occasion7: :occasion9:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Since my internet has been intermittantly down all weekend, let me say it now: Neil, you are a fascinatingly wonderful man. We all love you and appreciate you and hope you have the BEST birthday ever. :-) :love6:
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Happy birthday to the man who I looked up to since high school. My inspiration when I was sick. Surprising me with a response to my letter I wrote years ago during Counterparts. Neil is the best and I wish him a good birthday and wonderful life. :-)
I love my Welshman.
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Yes, yes, yes! A most happy and wonderful birthday to you Neil!

Neil has been on my mind all day today as I sat at work and traveled through Africa (again) while reading Masked Rider. I had pulled it out for my hubby to read since he seemed interested in it since I gave all of his books rave reviews. He came across the first word he didn't recognize, and he put it down! :shock: Some of us simple folk have to look up some of the words he uses from time to time. So since I have read all of them thus far, I just started over since it was already sitting out! Not only is he a fabulous drummer, but quite the talented writer who keeps me enthralled in a book until I finish it! It makes me want to go and ride my bike, read more books, learn more about birds, and go to ALOT of National Parks!!!! (and ged the park stamps too!) :D

Happy birthday Neil! You are an inspiration to alot of people and please keep doing ALL that you are doing! :-D
wcp

Post by wcp »

Happy B-day!!!
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:Happy B-day!!!
*Stalking me hoser bro and the B-day*
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST DRUMMER/LYRICIST ON THE PLANET!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!