Cool kids.

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

No kidding, Scoot's first words to me were, " Get off my foot you fat bastard!" :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
This space for rent
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

The most fun we had was when we put the LotR soundtrack album on the stereo. He'd turn and look at the TV and say "Gandalf?" in a very confused voice.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

That kicks man.
This space for rent
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

That's great with the summer months coming she'll be asking for some Kool aid Rush bug juice to hear the crickets sing.

LMAO about slipping on the chicken skins you fat bastard :shock:

To K :shock: :shock: L for words
Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

OH MY GOD!!!! :P (pause in between each word)

I think I'll leave that one in daddy's court. I'm the one that tries to teach her the good things. Daddy, well, you know the Hairball.....

Just Kidding.

We are both just as guilty as the other.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am the one what teaches the bad stuff in our family. :oops:
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

your child has been well trained!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yes, she has! Mwahahahahahahahaha!
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I say jump and she kicks me... I'm not seeing any of this great training you two are speaking of :roll:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Ged is a kool kid.
We're all mad here!
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

hehehe... I don't have kids. but I am a kid. does that count if I like rush?
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:... I'm not seeing any of this great training you two are speaking of :roll:
:roll:

Yes, SD, you may count.

*Stalking SMD*
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

yay! I count! go me!
>.>
<.<
>.>
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

My children used to be very cool when young but they had to go and find themselves individual personalities :wink:
I raised my three on Rush (obviously) Metallica, 'Maiden, Soundgarden etc etc etc and fondly remember marathon air guitar sessions and singing in the car.
Despite my influence my 19 yr old Daughter Tabs, prefers Norah Jones, Katie Meula, Evanescence etc. Jamey 17, favours RnB, Dance and that bloody awful 'Eamon' song. My 11 year old son Josh loves Blink 182, Good Charlotte and The Offspring. Not one of them listen to Rush (but Josh does like Tom Sawyer) despite years and years of listening. To quote my eldest 'Dad, we know all the songs anyway...' oh the hurt :(
Again, I have taken all three to band practises over the years, given drumming lessons for free and generally welcomed them to try guitar bass, anything they fancy. Not one Daughter has yet shown any desire to play an instrument.
I have practically forced the drums on my son, buying him toy kits throught the years and finally giving him my old kit two years ago...yet he's learning to play the guitar! What can you do but love them?
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:This may not quite be in the same league, but my 3 year old son James (pic left) already knows nearly all the characters in Lord of the Rings (another obsession of mine)
My daughter was 7 when she and I saw the first trailer for FOTR. After it was over, she yelled "We have got to see that!"

We've seen all three at the theaters several times together, and have watched the Extended Version DVDs as soon as they came out.

Best. Movies. Ever.

8)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...