Should ElfDude...

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Should ElfDude...

Just keep being himself, even though it's obnoxious.
93%
Stay in the forum, but keep his conservatism to himself.
No votes
Leave the forum.
7%

Total votes: 15

Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Excuse me, but I'll be going to bed soon. Do you want to give me nightmares?
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Kares4Rush wrote:
Yet he probably still wants them in kimonos. (Well, actually I wouldn't mind seeing that again myself. )

Hehehe... Me either.
You two are sick! :wink:
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Ogg wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:
Yet he probably still wants them in kimonos. (Well, actually I wouldn't mind seeing that again myself. )

Hehehe... Me either.
You two are sick! :wink:
Yeah, but you love us anyway! :wink:

And sorry, Slaine. Didn't want to give you any nightmares. :(
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:You need to go see Endlessly Rocking for one hundred and fifty bucks per session he can fix you right up. What nonsense you talk there Elf Dude, :)
I don't need to pay that guy to tell me I'm a "bad person" over and over. My ex-wife will do it for free. :)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

PV wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:Yet he probably still wants them in kimonos. (Well, actually I wouldn't mind seeing that again myself. :oops: :wink: )
Hehehe... Me either. :oops:
Just so long as we don't have to see Alex's weenie pants that he was wearing on the back cover of the 2112 LP again! Eesh!

Well... I guess I shouldn't worry. He'll never fit into them again. Just like I'll never fit into my pants from two years ago.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I was at a bonsai garden this week and the gift shop had kimonos. I must admit that I thought of a few musicians we all know and love and how they would look in them. :oops:

As far as those pants on the back of 2112, well, I guess I should be gald my copy of 2112 is loaned out, so I can't go drool now. BUT! Thanks for the reminder.

*thud*

No nightmares here!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I have to admit (myself only) that the pic of Alex was a bit funny to me in my youth (before any hormones kicked in). I still cringe a bit when I see it...like HEY MAN! Didn't you SEE the proofs before they published it? :D What was THAT about?

But my comment about Kimonos was more of a "chest-baring" thing while they're playing the music. :oops:

OKOK, no more nightmares for Slaine!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Kares4Kimonos, I have had the same thoughts about that photo!

Hehehehehehe *thud!*

Maybe the boys will play in Kimonos for the 30th Anniversary tour; sort of a retrospective thing?

*dies*
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Don't die, baby, not on ELFIE'S thread!!! Wake up! Wake up!

OK, I hereby decree in complete silliness because of a tour coming up...

THE BOYZ OF RUSH DO LOOK SEXY IN THEIR KIMONOS...THAT DOES BAR THE WEENIE PHOTO WITH ALEX. WHEN ONE LOOKS UP MISTAKE IN THE DICKTIONARY HIS PIC IS THERE. :oops:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:OK, I hereby decree in complete silliness because of a tour coming up...

THE BOYZ OF RUSH DO LOOK SEXY IN THEIR KIMONOS...THAT DOES BAR THE WEENIE PHOTO WITH ALEX. WHEN ONE LOOKS UP MISTAKE IN THE DICKTIONARY HIS PIC IS THERE. :oops:
:oops: Did it take anyone else a few read throughs before they caught this? :oops: Kares4FunnySpelling, you kill me! :lol:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:Excuse me, but I'll be going to bed soon. Do you want to give me nightmares?
Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it! I think you're gonna feel, you belong.... :twisted:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Don'y you call that a crows nest? :shock: I was wondering what the heck you ladies were refering too. Had to get the vinal out and look, I must say you ladys are just sick :lol:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

WE are sick?!?!?!?!?
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Well... I'm a little overwhelmed by all the kind words in here. I really wasn't fishing for compliments or anything like that. I was genuinely concerned that I'd been really annoying and worn out my welcome and I wanted everyone to have a chance to annonymously tell me to get lost if they so desired.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

And happy birthday, Schuette!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Elfdude, the place wouldn't be the same w/out you, babe. 8)

Ditto on the HB Schu wishes. I hope she's having fun!!